BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Chelsi L.
Stayton , OR
Wasn't a fan of this product. Felt like it did nothing for my skin. Wasn't horrible. But wasn't amazing for the price
Lisa H.
San Francisco, CA
This is an awesome toner!!! It cleans my face so well and it doesn't strip everything off my face. Would buy again!!
Krista M.
I love this toner and have been using it for years! It really helps to balance out the dry and oily spots on my face.
Kaitlyn A.
This is a great tonic that balances out my skin tone without being too aggressive. This is great for sensitive skin.
Deanna U.
This product always leave my face looking bright and refreshed. I've noticed my skin as a more even completion now.
Stacey L.
Huntington Beach, CA
i really like this toner i feel like its very powerful and helps my skin keeps it balance and even out any textures
Lupita F.
Rialto , CA
Has helped my face from severe dryness, keeps it hydrated and refreshing. Works also great after a deep exfoliate.
Ricci J.
Holt, FL
Origins is a great product. The toner is perfect for combination skin and never feels like it's dying out your skin
Emily N.
I really like this product for my Rosacia. I feel like it definitely calms my redness down if I use this routinely
Romona C.
Lovely scent! It also feels very refreshing when I apply in the morning. It's an everyday part of my facial routine
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?