BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Christina C.
Burbank, CA
Love these products. I really don't have anything negative to say about them. They are one of the best out there
Linda S.
Baytown, TX
The first half and hour and a few years ago when it comes to my mom and I love it when you are so much for a while to load up
Tiffani B.
Bastrop, TX
Absolutely perfect for any skin type, and keeping your skin regular. Keeps my skin and check and has totally reduced my rate of getting blemishes. And smells amazing!
Martha P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this toner smells like lavender but in a good way if you have dry skin I would try it its marketing for all skin types but I think its meant for normal to oily skin types
Brittany A.
West Newbury, MA
I have combination skin, and I find that this product works very well to balance all aspects of my skin. It doesn't over dry, and it does a good job at removing excess oil. It also lasts a very long time and is worth the price. Just a little bit on a cotton swab will work for the entire face.
Abriana P.
Escondido, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
There is only one thing I can honestly say about this product. LIFECHANGING okay okay I know it's two words but it really is great
Julie C.
Homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is extremely good for the price point. I bought mine at the sephora spring vib sale for 15% off what a deal. It smells kind of funky in my opinion. I don't exactly know if it works all that well but I will definitely be comparing it to other brands
Grishma S.
San Francisco, CA
Great for combination skin! Doesn't feel drying and leaves your skin feeling even smoothr than after you washed it. I don't use it every day though, I think because I worry that it'll dry my skin if I use it more often. I use it about 3 times a week after washing my face. Smells great too!
Stephanie B.
Kyle , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This toner is great. It is great on my sensitive skin. It has a nice minty smell. It makes my skin feel refreshed.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love United State balancing tonic by Origins. This stuff helps to re-balance you skin to it's proper pH. It's gentle and it has a spearminty tingle that it gives when you use it that is refreshing and it smells really good. It keeps my t zone from being shiny but it doesn't strip my skin and feel it leaving tight and dry like most others do. I would definitely recommend this to those with combination or oily skin. I buy mine directly from the Origins store or at Macys. Price wise it is more expensive than drugstore brands at $22.00 but it does last a good amount of time, and the results are great.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.