BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Catherine A.
Los Angeles , CA
Good product everyone should try it , it helps your skin so much and makes it soft
Lexi B.
Clarksville
This was ok but I didn't see a big difference and it burned my skin when applying
Thi C.
Orlando, FL
it smelled like acetone. It was nice on my skin but dear god man! fix the smell!
Deisy A.
Scotts Valley, CA
Love love love it , must buy product !!! Always on the lookout for a toner
Rima D.
Rosedale , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect toner for those with combo skin and if you don't mind using toners with alcohol, I highly recommend this. I even use this at work I feel my hands are dirty and since there's alcohol in it, it works!
Shannon M.
Love Origins Products! This is great for combination skin and it doesn't leave and alcohol after smell.
Evonne C.
I really like this toner, because unlike most toners, it doesn't dry my skin out, instead it makes my skin feel balanced. Although it leaves my skin feeling a little moisturized, I wouldn't recommend skipping moisturizer. Another reason why I love this toner is because it is Paraben, Sulfate, and fragrant-free! Definitely one of my top 3 toners! :D
Brittany H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just started using this product as I was told it was great for combination skin (which I have). My only complaint is the smell/potency. For whatever reason this makes my eyes water because it is so strong, BUT it doesn't dry out my skin so for now I'm living with the smell because it seems to work well.
Carla M.
Boise, ID
I absolutely love this toner!! It smells great no alcohol smell at all, and it leaves the skin feeling fresh but never dry. If for some reason I forget to put moisturizer my skin does not feel like it is about to crack like most toners. IT's an amazing product!
Melissa K.
I can't live without this toner. I have gone through 3 bottles and will never use another one. It is a complete blessing for my dry skin because it does not make it feel like a desert. I notice a difference in my skin if I stop using it and switch right back because without it I start breaking out!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.