BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Oksana K.
Beauty Junkie Expert

I have an oily tzone, acne prone chin and dry cheeks. I absolutely love this stuff! Works great! The scent is a little funky, but you get used to it. I use this after using my Origins "Checks and Balance" frothy face wash, and I find they pair well together. Also there's quite a generous amount in this bottle for the price. My skin is soft and smooth and my nose (which is a grease ball of oilyness) is matte! It doesn't dry out my skin, but also doesn't leave it sticky or greasy. Would definitely recommend!
Michelle T.
Green Bay, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the way this cleans my skin but doesn't leave it feeling oily or sticky. Pleasant smell as well
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
I believe this product has helped my skin stay acne-free for the most part. It isn't too drying which I love, because my skin gets very dry easily. However, I'm giving four stars because sometimes it does irritate my skin a bit, but not horribly so.
An N.
Portland, OR
Makes my skin feel so nice and clean after using. However, I don't like the strong alcohol smell and it can be drying.
Mary R.
Miami
This tonic is good l have sensitive and this helps soothe it. Smells great and won't dry your skin out either.
Madeleine J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Makes my skin soft without drying it out. Which is why I don't normally use a toner. But this one is pretty great
Jay
This greatly helped to clear my skin! Loved how effective it was in getting rid of dirty pores!
Lauren D.
Fairless Hls, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did a good job balancing my skin. I'm combo skin and also sensitive, so I'm very careful when it comes to my skincare. This worked great on my breakouts too.
Andrea L.
Brooklyn, MD
My girlfriend will take a cotton pad and swipe some of this over my face when i'm looking dry or just need to get rid of the dullness. I don't really have much to compare it to, but it seems like a nice product and it lasts a long time, she still has the bottle.
Kayla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never tried a product from Origins that I didn't like or that didn't do well with my skin. give this a try for your beauty routine.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.