BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Christine B.
Bay Shore, NY
This works well on my combination skin. I love the entire origins line of face car products.
Olivia C.
Lake City, TN
i love this toner! i use it as a part of my everyday skincare routine and it is a MUST HAVE!
Lauren C.
Phoenix
Feels great on my dry skin and really helps clean everything off my face after a long day.
Tabarek A.
i really like the one with mint because it's awesome and you can see it's just really good
Sarah M.
This feels great and smells great. It completely evens out my skin and makes it look great.
Laura A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this timer, left my skin refreshed and noticed a decrease in redness and dry patches
Fernanda A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This tonic is so good, you feel you skin so fresh. I used after I wash my face, every night
Natalie S.
North Bergen, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This helped my acne is soo many ways! It cleared my skin and helped my blackheads disappear
Mariela G.
Garden City, NY
This toner was the perfect follow up to any skin regimen. Really helps after a good scrub.
E T.
Helped balance out redness but caused BREAK outs on my sensitive skin. Would not recommend
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.