BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Saori N.
i love origins and i love this product. i use it every single day and i love it. i have no complaints it is the best product
Katherine M.
San Diego , CA
Use it for about two months because I really wanted to be fair and give it a chance but everytime I used it my skin felt dry.
Brandi D.
Paris, TX
I’ve been using this for about a month maybe longer but this has really calmed my fav down and it’s way less oily then it was
Kylie G.
San Francisco, CA
This toner is good and it keeps working. It is effective unlike most other toners. It met my expectations and was affordable.
Nick A.
Columbus, OH
Just started toning so I am new to it but it seems to balance out my skin tone and makes my skin smoother which I appreciate
Kimberly M.
Covington, GA
A quality toner with high end ingredients. I highly recommend this product. I've used Origins brand products for many years.
Linda S.
Baytown, TX
The first half and hour and a few years ago when it comes to my mom and I love it when you are so much for a while to load up
Andy R.
Thomasville, NC
It works alright. Kind of has no smell and I don't really notice much after continued use. Would not recommend this product.
Marlene C.
A friend from work fave me this product to try and I love it!! It leaves my face soft and feeling clean and looking like new
Olivia G.
Minneapolis, MN
This balancing toner is perfect for setting makeup. It seals your powder in and keeps your face looking fresh all day long.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?