BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Makenzie T.
This worked well for me. It doesn't dry my skin out. It's a little pricey but lasts a while and has nice packaging.
Anna M.
Pullman, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used up the entire bottle and I saw absolutely no difference to my skin. It helps clean off the extra bit of dirt after removing makeup and washing my face but that was all. Very disappointed.
Stephanie D.
Mission, TX
I have an oily tzone, acne prone chin and dry cheeks. I absolutely love this stuff! Works great! The scent is a little funky, but you get used to it. I use this after using my Origins "Checks and Balance" frothy face wash, and I find they pair well together. Also there's quite a generous amount in this bottle for the price. My skin is soft and smooth and my nose (which is a grease ball of oilyness) is matte! It doesn't dry out my skin, but also doesn't leave it sticky or greasy. Would definitely recommend!
Origins has a fantastick line of products right now. I love so many of their products. This toner is not harsh on your skin, its soothing and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and smooth!! I would (and have) recommend this to ANYONE i know. Id recomend to a stranger at the counter trying to decided on what type or brand etc to buy...
Savannah Z.
Atlanta, GA
Cool and refreshing feeling and smell you won't be able to get enough of. Nothing better to start your morning with and wake up your skin. Not too oily or drying, so you can use it a couple times a day.
Michelle F.
Charlotte, NC
It did not leave my face dry or itchy like many products. I used it after a facial watch and it did exactly what toners should do. I followed with a moisturizer and I love how my skin feels and looks the next day
Kayla D.
Mansfield
This product is wonderful. This formula works great if you have a spot where your skin is red and inflamed and just won't go away. If you gently rub some on the affected area a couple times a day in a few days or so it will be gone. It is very refreshing and perfect for spring-summer weather.
Angela B.
North Miami, FL
having oily skin is an annoying issue. No mater how well I wash my face, I always need to wipe oil off by the middle of my day. I liked this astringent b/c I felt it balancing out my skin. Less than a week into using this product, my face was all in and glowing!
Mishaela K.
Austin, TX
Hated this. It actually made me break out. Not sure if it was just too irritating for my skin or what but I just couldn't use it
Kaylee P.
Warwick, RI
This is great for sensitive skin. It leaves my skin replenished and clean without completely drying it out. Also great for dry skin
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.