BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Vickie K.
Los Angeles, CA
This one didn't do much for me! I didn't see any difference in my skin, but perhaps I need to continue using it to really tell
Faith W.
Omaha, NE
My skin imperfections and discoloration seems to be less noticeable ever since i started using this! this is my favorite toner!
Juanita A.
Lake Charles, LA
I'm new to having a skin care regimen but this was an awesome starter and is now one of my staples!!!! Really worked wonders
Nick A.
Columbus, OH
Just started toning so I am new to it but it seems to balance out my skin tone and makes my skin smoother which I appreciate
Brigin A.
Dublin, OH
I have very red uneven skin. While using the product I noticed my checks weren’t as red and helped to even out the skin tone.
Dani W.
I love this brand and want to explore more of their products, overall as a toner this works great and reenergizing the skin!
Fabiola S.
Brooklyn, MD
It is ok, not one of my favorites. I would not purchase again, I think there are cheaper skin tonner doing as well or better.
Alesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
You feel the difference the second you Appky it to your face! Perfect for daily use. I mostly use this in my to prep my face!
Andy R.
Thomasville, NC
It works alright. Kind of has no smell and I don't really notice much after continued use. Would not recommend this product.
Kylie G.
San Francisco, CA
This toner is good and it keeps working. It is effective unlike most other toners. It met my expectations and was affordable.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?