BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Natasha P.
Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is really refreshing and doesn't let your skin to dry like others tonics! It was a gift, so I don't know the prices
Lisa H.
Folsom, CA
This is an awesome toner!!! It cleans my face so well and it doesn't strip everything off my face. Would buy again!!
Chelsi L.
Stayton , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't a fan of this product. Felt like it did nothing for my skin. Wasn't horrible. But wasn't amazing for the price
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
This is really something that is really great and awesome and amazing and it's really recommend it to everyone to use
Kaitlyn A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great tonic that balances out my skin tone without being too aggressive. This is great for sensitive skin.
Chelsea P.
Hidalgo, TX
I was listening to much people talking about this product and that influence me to try them too nnd i just love it !
Krista M.
I love this toner and have been using it for years! It really helps to balance out the dry and oily spots on my face.
Angela P.
I use the balancing tonic because I have combination skin. It doesn't overdry and it leaves your face feeling clean.
Tami R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What a great product, as all products from Origin! Thia ine is not the exception. It delivers what it promises
Katy S.
I love how this toner gets all the gunk off of my face even after I wash it. My skin feels clean and tight after use!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.