BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
jocelyn c.
Allentown
Love this product i recomended to other people to buy i plus i dont cost a lot of money for the great product u getting
Kaliyah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
keeps hydration & balance with my dry combination skin. completely utterly recommend! coming from a new age esthetician
An N.
Portland, OR
Makes my skin feel so nice and clean after using. However, I don't like the strong alcohol smell and it can be drying.
Yvette L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells amazing and feels wonderful on the face! I can hardly wait for the next time I use it! Gotta check it out!
Faith S.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this worked very well at first, but then it stopped working for me and I was breaking out, so I returned it.
Natasha P.
Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is really refreshing and doesn't let your skin to dry like others tonics! It was a gift, so I don't know the prices
Brandi B.
Fresno, CA
Awesome toner ever!!!!! It helps keep skin balanced where my cleanser or mask may have over done wat I wanted it to do.
Dee C.
Love the fresh feeling after using this product and my skin feels fantastic after I use this. One of my go to products.
Tami R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What a great product, as all products from Origin! Thia ine is not the exception. It delivers what it promises
Sierra B.
spencer , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Theres no words aboutbthis product. Trust me and just buy buy buy it. Defnitally ecomend it to every friend n family
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.