BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Randi P.
Minneapolis, MN
This is one of my favorite toners to use. It feels less drying and is great to use in combination with any other origins products
Lynne E.
East Providence, RI
I have used the Origins Balancing Tonic before and it made my skin feel fresh and brand new..Love the glow it made to my skin...
Kayreimz R.
to balance my dry skin, absorb my oily skin and just over all tone the PH of my skin without stripping after my cleanser! love it
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
Origins is very good brand but it is a bit expensive for me, of course I'll budge on things that are worth it like the face masks
Annie G.
West Orange, NJ
I love this toner, I use it every day after washing with Checks and Balances. The only downside to this is how potent it smells.
Sarah B.
['Salem', ''], OR
Love the way this toner feels when its on. The smell is so good and pleasant. I love using this right out of the shower at night
Mishaela K.
Austin, TX
Hated this. It actually made me break out. Not sure if it was just too irritating for my skin or what but I just couldn't use it
Lori D.
Bowling Green, OH
I don't think I used this long enough to see results. The times I did try it, it felt nice going and it didn't irritate my skin.
Samantha B.
Austin
This works pretty well. It goes on quick and doesn't dry the skin. It works well with other lotions applied before and after it.
Robin M.
Bennington, NE
This tonic is good ! I have sensitive skin at times and this helps soothe it . Smells great and won't dry your skin out either.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?