BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Kaylee P.
Warwick, RI
This is great for sensitive skin. It leaves my skin replenished and clean without completely drying it out. Also great for dry skin
Abriana P.
Escondido, CA
There is only one thing I can honestly say about this product. LIFECHANGING okay okay I know it's two words but it really is great
kirstie m.
Houston
I LOVE the scent of this product! I try to apply with my fingers because I don't want to waste any. It makes my skin feel amazing.
Allie Y.
I used to love using this before I got acne, but now I have found that it just makes my skin a lot worse than it already is.
Cristina R.
Bronx, NY
Not my favorite product. It stings a little on the face. Does leave my skin feeling clean however it dries out my already dry skin.
nancy m.
This tonic is amazing it does not dey up your skin leaves you the fresh feeling and soft and what I like is the it smells soo good
Myriam D.
Union City, CA
This product was very fresh I loved to use before a moisturizing and after a peel to feel my pores more close and my skin so fresh
Melanie H.
Apopka, FL
This product smells great and really evens out your skin tone. Have been using it for a few weeks and I will definitely repurchase.
Caitlin S.
Seattle, WA
I love this product it goes my skin extra boost it needs. I feel like this works really well as a toner, and helps sunspots go away
Kayreimz R.
to balance my dry skin, absorb my oily skin and just over all tone the PH of my skin without stripping after my cleanser! love it
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?