BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Madu L.
Sensação de bem estar, de refrescancia, de limpeza, cheiro delicioso, de um produto delicioso, recomendo
Genevieve P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! It really refreshes my skin and is great for when you have just taken your makeup off. Love!
Tammy H.
Montague, NJ
Love this balancing tonic! Great for keeping face blackhead free! And is a great addition to my cleanser!
Sarah H.
Carmel, NY
Nice easy and quick for when my schedule is super busy. Definately saw a difference when I started using
Jessica D.
San Antonio, TX
I don't really see any difference in my skin from cheaper toners from drug store. Will not buy it again.
Darcy S.
The perfect toner without leaving your face dry. I love applying this right before I heavily moisturize.
Mersaidies H.
Fort Campbell, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
After using this product for just a few weeks it has amazed me. It had my skin looking & feeling amazing
Morghan F.
Panama City, FL
TBH origins with skin care is the best I take it everywhere like if I got out of town it's always with me
Love the way this makes my face feel! My cousin recommended this to me and i will forever thank her! :D
Carmen A.
Riverside, CA
Does wonders to my face/skin and it also smells amazing. I always recommend this product to my friends.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.