BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
courtney m.
UPTON, MA
Not my favorite toner but I use it when I travel, feels like it burns a bit when I use it, but never had any problems when using it.
Kaddy U.
Pacoima, CA
I like this toner when I see that I start having some patches of unbalanced oils ill usually use it ones a week to even out my skin .
Clare J.
It's a good toner but not for aging skin skin. It preps my skin for the next step which is serum but I stop using this a while back.
Juliana Q.
This stuff is amazinggggg. I have combination skin, and it works great. It doesn't smell funny either, like some similar products do
Erika H.
Edison, NJ
Great toner for sensitive skin. Does not dry out your skin its like your skin gets a shot of hydration . It leaves your skin glowing.
Elizzeth L.
Las Vegas, NV
This Product balances my skin out when it's over reacting, and I have sensitive skin. Very refreshing and perfect for spring-summer.
rose w.
this is an awesome everyday toner, I use it morning and night. it actually helped with some redness problems that I had on my cheeks.
Rachel D.
Kearny, NJ
Amazing! This product will tone your face and close up any open pores while cleaning them out and leaves your face feeling brand new!
Mariana A.
Laredo, TX
It does clean well but I don't feel like it is doing anything to my pores which is the whole reason I bought this in the first place.
Carson O.
Redmond , WA
The smell was kinda foul in my opinion and I didn't feel like the toner really did anything for me so I eventually stopped using it.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?