BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Desiree R.
Austin, TX
This product is great for combination skin! It doesn't dry my skin out or leave my skin feeling right. Will definitely buy this again.
Amanda B.
Wilmington, NC
Talk about a face feeling fresh! This toner makes sure my face doesn't get too oily! No more blotting for me after using this product!
Silvia T.
Wonderful toner. I do however wish is was mintier since I tend to like those types of toners but I'm overall happy and would buy again.
Amanda N.
Queen Creek, AZ
This tonic is super gentle on the skin and overall leaves my skin feeling healthy. I have yet to try and origins product I didn't love
Crystal R.
Lexington, SC
I love all origins brands I even used them in cosmetology school I even lLtd my grandmother use them and she even loves their products
Carla E.
Ft worth, TX
Felt amazing on my skin first couple of times, then it was tingly and just didnt feel comfortable with the results, or minimum of them.
Andrea A.
Boerne, TX
Origins toners are great! All naturally derived and non-toxic :) It smells fresh and clean, and helps redness and oiliness stay at bay.
Allison G.
Cleveland, OH
I love this product! It makes my skin not only feel super smooth but glowing! It makes me my skin feel more balanced and not very dry!
Stefania R.
This is a great toner for normal skin. I use it after taking my makeup off and I can't believe how much dirt and impurities it removes!
Carson O.
Redmond , WA
The smell was kinda foul in my opinion and I didn't feel like the toner really did anything for me so I eventually stopped using it.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?