BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Nicolle D.
Is a good product, tones your face and is refreshing, I would not recommend it for irritated skin since I feel it contains some alcohol,
Karla R.
Austin
This serum is nice, but for someone with oily skin I would maybe recommend something a little different. I over all enjoy Origins items.
Ro S.
Bay Harbor Is, FL
Amazing!!! I try a sample and i want the full size... it feels so refreshing and cleaning after use... y use every morning and night tho.
Emma N.
Middleburg, VA
Do not use toner if you have dry skin I made this mistake and my face has never been dryer if you have oiley skin this will work for you
JoVann G.
Clinton, OK
This product is pretty awesome. Doesn't dry out my skin like other astringents like to do. I recommend those product for all my friends(:
Amanda N.
Queen Creek, AZ
This tonic is super gentle on the skin and overall leaves my skin feeling healthy. I have yet to try and origins product I didn't love
Desiree R.
Austin, TX
This product is great for combination skin! It doesn't dry my skin out or leave my skin feeling right. Will definitely buy this again.
Yoselyn L.
Irving, TX
Its a good toner it balances your skin and keeps it fresh and soft.The smell is very fresh and clean,the ingredients are not to harsh.
Amanda B.
Wilmington, NC
Talk about a face feeling fresh! This toner makes sure my face doesn't get too oily! No more blotting for me after using this product!
Allison G.
Cleveland, OH
I love this product! It makes my skin not only feel super smooth but glowing! It makes me my skin feel more balanced and not very dry!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?