BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Chelsey S.
This is my favorite cleanser of all time! It leaves my skin feeling very refreshed.
Tiffany T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a fantastic toner that smells amazing! It's very effective for cleaning and tightening my pores. As a trick, I don't wash my face twice a day since that strips it of natural oils. Instead I splash with some water and then follow with this toner, and my face is super clear!
Erika J.
Cambridge, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this toner. It smells great and it doesn't sting. It does not dry my skin out. It is very gentle in my opinion. It is a bit pricey I suppose, but it's worth it.
Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a long time I did not believe that your skin really needed toning post cleansing, however a friend of mine got me back into using toner and I have yet to find one that I like better than this!! I have tried toners from all different brands, expensive, to drug store generic and this one is the absolute best. Nothing makes my skin feel as great as this post cleansing and I can actually see all the left over grime coming off on my cotton pad with this toner!
Laura O.
Murfreesboro, TN
Leaves you feeling extra clean and refreshed without drying you out! Great product for combination skin, too. Smells great! If you have sensitive skin you might go for a gentler option. It can burn if skin is raw.
Lacey A.
Ashburnham, Ma
This is the perfect toner for combo skin! It will not dry your skin out too much but does help to cut oil and clear breakouts.
Eva K.
Jacksonville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've repurchased this toner 4 times and I just can't find another that compares to it, it really cleans my face extra and it doesn't feel so tight after. I love it!
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this when I was younger and had a lot of acne but now it is a bit to harsh on my skin for regular everyday use.
Alyssa H.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only owned this product for 2 days and I can already say that it has mad a different in the oils in my skin. I went to Sephora searching for a face mask or exfoliant that would help me maintain my T-zone oiliness and the lady suggested that I try a toner. She was absolutely right. I've tried many origins products and haven't been disappointed yet. This is gentle enough to use every day and has a great scent. A little goes a long way. I used a micelllar water to take off my makeup, then used a cleansing mask, used the toner and then moisturized and I can honestly say my skin hasn't felt cleaner.
BrittanyAnd C.
Saint Joseph, MO
The scent of this is intoxicating to me. I love it! The product does the job as well.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.