BY ORIGINS #40 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Shazza S.
Origins balancing tonic is great for oily-combination skin. It has a refreshing and clean scent and a cool feeling on the skin.
Paige M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good for oily skin, but you definitely need to follow this up with a moisturizer. It also has a great fresh scent to it
Vickie K.
Los Angeles, CA
This one didn't do much for me! I didn't see any difference in my skin, but perhaps I need to continue using it to really tell
Mariely R.
It was one of the best recommendations by Origins employee. I tried it on the store (Macys) and felt in love with it right away
Will D.
This is a pretty great product (origins Balancing Tonic)! Although the price point is fairly high, I would still recommend it.
Robin M.
Bennington, NE
This tonic is good ! I have sensitive skin at times and this helps soothe it . Smells great and won't dry your skin out either.
member-7e354956d
San Jose , Ca
actually got this as a gift for my birthday its not one of my favorites but if i run out of my favorites this is def my go too.
Danielle C.
Staten Island, NY
The balancing tonic made my skin feel amazing. It is a bit on the pricier side, so if you want it, it is more of an investment.
Melanie M.
Mishawaka, IN
Can't go a night without this holy grail toner it prevents my skin from experiencing breakouts and helps to keep my pores tight
Lacey A.
Ashburnham, Ma
This is the perfect toner for combo skin! It will not dry your skin out too much but does help to cut oil and clear breakouts.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.