BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Danielle J.
Strong medicinal smell. Don't use everyday but if I notice a breakout or signs of sensitivity I use this and everything clears up right away.
gloria s.
this product is very well liked and i have seen that many people use it and i hear very good reviews i gave it a try and yes ! i love it !
Megan H.
Enjoy using this toner and seeing all of the stuff it still gets out of my face. Works well and is and worth the price that you pay for it!
Marissa G.
Rialto, CA
Really enjoyed this product!!! The smell is amazing if u love that mint smell ... and after I used it my skin felt amazing like brand nice
Brenna S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love how this toner smells and it always seems to remove dirt that was left after washing! It doesn’t leave my face feeling dry or tight.
Laura G.
Grapevine, TX
I really love this. I personally have a really red complexion and it really helps to relax it a little! I use it after i use my Clarisonic.
megan s.
I like the scents of all origins product and the nature based science-I have really great results with their skin care lines and products!
Rubiette R.
Miami
Love that all products are made authentically organic.  Origins never disappoints. balances my skin and keeps me moisturized as well.
Kayla D.
I have never tried a product from Origins that I didn't like or that didn't do well with my skin. give this a try for your beauty routine.
Christine Y.
Clovis, CA
This toner feels so refreshing! I love the scent of white tea so that is just a bonus! Does mot break me out makes my skin feel soo clean!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?