BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Carrie C.
Coraopolis, PA
I love everything origins. This is definitely part of my every night routine. It works really well and smells really good. Great for the price
Becky R.
Huntington, WV
I like ..but its really no better then other products I have tried,its a bit pricey and you would expect for it to work better if it cost more.
Meghan B.
Liverpool, NY
The best toner I have found that does not dry out my face. I have combination skin. This is just another one of the fabulous Origins products.
Taimar L.
North Brunswick, NJ
This is one of the best products that I've purchased. This product is essential after cleansing. I would repurchase this Origins United State.
Skyler L.
Wheatland, CA
Not a fan of this product. The smell was overpowering and it left a rash on my face. Be careful using this product if you have sensitive skin!
Tabina N.
Perfect for spring/summer and my combination skin. It works great for if you have a spot where your skin is red or inflamed and won't go away.
Rute T.
New Bedford, MA
I received it as a birthday present last year and I absolutely love it. Bought one a few weeks ago and my skin feels refreshed after each use!
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Origins Balancing Tonic once again I received this is a big sample size. I liked it I thought it freshened my face and smells nice
Danielle H.
Minot Afb, ND
I love Origins toners! Smell great and really help when trouble spots appear. I like the clean feeling after using Origins products as well.
Danielle J.
Strong medicinal smell. Don't use everyday but if I notice a breakout or signs of sensitivity I use this and everything clears up right away.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?