BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Sandy S.
Winnetka, Ca
I like it... The bottle is s good size! I did see a little improvement on my pigmentation on my face and next.. My tone did look more balance!
Yami C.
Spectacular toner. Perfect toner for oily skin or skin that has texture. Doesn't dry out skin but really helps with acne and improves texture.
Aanchal A.
This leaves the skin refreshed.. make it as a part of daily régime.. made with natural ingredients . It is recommended for all types of skin..
Rute T.
New Bedford, MA
I received it as a birthday present last year and I absolutely love it. Bought one a few weeks ago and my skin feels refreshed after each use!
emily r.
I recommend you take a test with him .. Because the one of mint helps to refresh our skin
And you like natural products this can be one of them
Connie G.
Definitely gets the job done. Even when I'm dry it still gives me the perfect balance to clean out my
Pores! The mode gentlest toner out there!
Michelle P.
San Antonio, TX
This is the only toner i use! I can't believe how much makeup and dirt is still on my face just after washing! This gets it all off of my face.
Esma K.
['Little Rock ', ''], AR
This tonic is very good. It really has cleared my complexion, it hasn't done wonders but it is a great toner to add to your skincare regimen :)
Miranda X.
['New Brighton', ''], MN
It was refreshing but I didn't feel like it made a huge difference. My skin isn't too bad do for me to notice a difference, it is a huge thing.
Denise M.
The Origins Balancing Toner leaves my skin feeling so clean! I love this toner and always have it on my sink for my refreshing morning routine!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?