BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Romona C.
Lovely scent! It also feels very refreshing when I apply in the morning. It's an everyday part of my facial routine
Angie L.
Love this!!!! Got a sample and decided to buy the full bottle. Light smell to it and it won't make your face shiny
Kayli W.
Orlando , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect follow up to an oil based cleanser, definitely would recommend this one along with origins re-usable pumps!
Tara H.
Love the Tonic it's very soothing and good on the skin. A little pricey but worth it. You will not be disappointed
This tonic was good but the Toner didn't have enough fruit acids to break down the barrier between skin and makeup
Jennifer c.
Ontario, CA
This toner is really great and balances the pH levels on your skin and makes your skin feel very soft and delicate
Stacey L.
Huntington Beach, CA
i really like this toner i feel like its very powerful and helps my skin keeps it balance and even out any textures
Yingling C.
Pittsburg
This product is good, I always use it when I have acne problem. And second day the acne will be gone. Good product!
Dani R.
I really liked this toner, I felt like it didn't strip my skin. Helped with my pores and texture in my skin a bit.
Emily N.
I really like this product for my Rosacia. I feel like it definitely calms my redness down if I use this routinely
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.