BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Gina C.
Island Park, NY
This toner really works, is great for oily/combination skin. The dry areas of my Face feel moisturized and the t-zone feels smooth and no greasy
Regina S.
Ball Ground
This product feels my face clean and does not dry my skin like other toners. I pair with the Origins Checks and Balances and moisturizing cream.
Marcela M.
este me encanta siempre lo utilizo para el balance de mi piel que aveces es mixta y se ve brillante. esta tonico es mi solucion y lo uso a diario
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this product because it makes your face feel fresh and clean. It's affordable and a great skincare line. Can find at a make up retail store
Grace K.
Huntington Station, NY
Amazing product!!! Keeps my face very hydrated and regulates my skin tone. Would definitely recommend for people who struggle with discoloration
Brenda G.
This product is just amazing! I can see the difference and I use it twice a week or so. I tend to use it if I don't use an exfoliant that night.
Brittany E.
Smells amazing, feels really redreshing after a facial wash, tightens pores, may feel lile a residue left on skin but its a moisturizer as well.
Rute T.
New Bedford, MA
I received it as a birthday present last year and I absolutely love it. Bought one a few weeks ago and my skin feels refreshed after each use!
Yami C.
Spectacular toner. Perfect toner for oily skin or skin that has texture. Doesn't dry out skin but really helps with acne and improves texture.
Emily B.
Binghamton, NY
It's fresh and cool. It doesn't feel like there is any change but you can see it. I've used it over the years and just fell in love with it!!!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?