BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Katie A.
Best. Toner. EVER! I love, love, love this stuff. It smells great and it's very easy to use. If you're going to invest, buy the pump too. It makes using it so much easier!
Myra E.
Pearland, TX
I love this toner...leaves my skin feeling refreshed and supple! It does not sting or have a strong smell. Leaves face supple unlike other toners that dry up your face!
Tamra P.
Long Is City, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this about twice a week! I highly recommend this product as a lover of Origins products.
Olivia E.
Ellicott City, MD
Origins is great I have used it some, I love the products I have bought and I will keep buying there products.
Felicia B.
Donaldsonville, LA
Such a gentle toner!! Most toners burn on my sensitive skin snd feel like they dry me out, but this one was unlike any I have tried before! For that reason, I would repurchase every time!
Maddi G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to tone my skin after cleansing. My friend bought this for me for my birthday, but I haven't used it since in the winter, my skin is a little drier than usual. In the summer my skin gets much more oily, so I plan on using it again to clear my skin of excess oils.
Tiffany A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only toner I have used on my skin for over ten years. Its designed for combination skin tones and helps to balance your skin out after cleansing. On your cotton ball just sweep it over the forehead , nose , cheeks and chin. It picks up all of the dirt and oil your face wash didn't quite get to. I love it!
Yun K.
Temple City, CA
Works great at toning and getting that final makeup and dirt residue off your face. I had wanted something without alcohol though and didn't realize this had alcohol when I purchased it
Caroline D.
Winston Salem, NC
You will love this if you have combination skin! Your skin is left feeling super clean and ready for your remainder skin products! It balances my skin without drying it out. If you haven't used toners before and are considering using one, this is a great one to start with! One of my all time faves!
Madisen A.
Brooklyn Park
This product was good but it left my skin feeling dry and sometimes even irritated. If you have dry skin I would not recommend this product to you. It would be a great product for people with do not suffer from dry skin!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.