BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Mollie D.
Beaverton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely balances out my skin I see a big difference. Love the results after using this.
Fernanda A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This tonic is so good, you feel you skin so fresh. I used after I wash my face, every night
Tabarek A.
i really like the one with mint because it's awesome and you can see it's just really good
Sarah M.
This feels great and smells great. It completely evens out my skin and makes it look great.
Laura A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this timer, left my skin refreshed and noticed a decrease in redness and dry patches
Rachel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like this toner helps my skin calm down when it is breaking out. Its a great toner
Ashley G.
This toner definitely balanced my skin out to feeling whole. Great buy, totally worth it!
Shauna P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really helped calm my skin without overdrying it. Does not damage lipid barrier on skin.
Taylor K.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product I use it every chance I get. I also bring it with me on all of my trips
Ok I guess definitely not my favorite though. First time user and not again most likely.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.