BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Carissa J.
Ames, IA
This. This stuff is it. By far the best balancing toner I've ever used. I've noticed my skin feels so much better since I've been using this. It balances my combination skin by removing excess oils and getting rid of dead skin but it doesn't over-dry my skin either. Love it.
Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
This smells great and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. The only downside is that it does leave my skin feeling a bit dry but when paired with a good moisturizer this isn’t an issue. My acne is fairly cleared up when I use this.
Natasha K.
I got this toner as a sample with my origins order and have really enjoyed using it. I use it at night before putting on my origins moisturizer. I don’t feel like it dries out my face as long as I apply moisturizer right after.
Jerica R.
Lincoln, NE
This toner is great. If you think the Clinique one is a little too harsh try this one. It’s a little less abrasive but still feels like it’s getting rid of all the dirt and oil. I also like that this one balances oil and dryness.
Brittany C.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Thought this stuff was amazing until I read some other reviews about it and learned that it was not alcohol free. Once I switched to the Kate Sommerville toner my skin cleared up within a few days. The KS one is also cheaper.
elsa z.
boston, ma
I started using this because Origins gave it to me for free with purchase and I ran out of my Kiehl's toner. I do not really like this product because I feel like it dries my skin a little bit, when it should be adding moisture to it. I will not buy this again because it does not work well with my skin.
Izzy C.
['Phoenix', 'AZ'], AZ
Been using this for 3 years. It keeps my dry skin less flaky looking and my oily spots in control. It gets the job done and doesn't dry me out. It takes off excess makeup I forget as well. It meets my expectations and I have no desire to change products.
jennifer l.
Bethlehem, PA
Does not dry your skin out that much is much is I would assume toners do. I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t leave a burning sensation or anything like a lot of them do. I think it makes your skin feel super clean
Jessie H.
Kenosha, WI
my favorite brand. I started with some samples a few years ago and since then I can't give up on these products but they have such a variety that will help with all different skin issues. I even got the trial size for free and carry it with me on every trip!
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
I got this in a gift set and I was so happy with it. I never think to buy toner but when I use it it always feels great. This one makes my skin feel so squeaky clean, balanced, and ready to absorb other products .
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?