BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Emily B.
Binghamton, NY
It's fresh and cool. It doesn't feel like there is any change but you can see it. I've used it over the years and just fell in love with it!!!
Taimar L.
North Brunswick, NJ
This is one of the best products that I've purchased. This product is essential after cleansing. I would repurchase this Origins United State.
Tabina N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for spring/summer and my combination skin. It works great for if you have a spot where your skin is red or inflamed and won't go away.
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was refreshing but I didn't feel like it made a huge difference. My skin isn't too bad do for me to notice a difference, it is a huge thing.
Esma K.
Little Rock , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This tonic is very good. It really has cleared my complexion, it hasn't done wonders but it is a great toner to add to your skincare regimen :)
Sandy S.
Winnetka, Ca
I like it... The bottle is s good size! I did see a little improvement on my pigmentation on my face and next.. My tone did look more balance!
Yami C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Spectacular toner. Perfect toner for oily skin or skin that has texture. Doesn't dry out skin but really helps with acne and improves texture.
Michelle P.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only toner i use! I can't believe how much makeup and dirt is still on my face just after washing! This gets it all off of my face.
Aanchal A.
This leaves the skin refreshed.. make it as a part of daily régime.. made with natural ingredients . It is recommended for all types of skin..
Skyler L.
Wheatland, CA
Not a fan of this product. The smell was overpowering and it left a rash on my face. Be careful using this product if you have sensitive skin!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.