BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
tori h.
Apple Valley, CA
I work at a benefit brow bar inside of Sephora and use this religiously on my clients after their wax service to close the pores. It's gentle and soothing
Suzette B.
Burlington, IA
This is such a great toner. It helps dry out my pimples without totally stripping my skin. Highly recommend it for anyone with combination/ acne prone skin
Mika C.
Concord, MA
this stuff is really refreshing and pretty effective. I got a facial at origins with this product and imediately felt my pores were decongested and clear.
Christine C.
I used this when I was having skin problems out of nowhere. It did balance out my skin which I liked, but even with a moisturizer my skin felt kind of dry.
Jess R.
N Stonington, CT
Excellent toner would absolutely recommend and use this on a daily basis love the way it's Genta on the skin and leaves my face feeling refreshed and soft
Heather P.
Greenfield, WI
I have combination skin that tends to be oily, especially with the weather getting warmer. This balanced my skin very well and left my skin feeling clean.
Ashlyn G.
Again I love anything Origins and this is no exception it keeps my face feeling fresh and clean and doesn't leave my skin feeling dried out or too tight.
Exaviana T.
Brooklyn, NY
. This one was okay it did dry my skin out a little bit. It could be cause it was summer but this was the only thing I changed in my regimen at the time.
Kaila J.
I liked this toner but I just hated the smell of it. It does not dry out your skin at all. I would definitely recommend this to a dry skin person.
Tatum H.
Used this toner when I was trying to get rid of my stubborn adult acne, it made my face feeling clean and refreshed. Helped take off all the access oil.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?