BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Elaine D.
Miller Place, NY
I would recommend it to everyone to bring back you ph balance after you skin care rutine love it
Fatimat O.
Greenbelt, MD
This is a very good product, i really like it, and i will keep buying it, it was well packaged and i will recommend it, it meet my expectation as well.
Nisa G.
Royal Oak, MI
This product is great, especially when you are having an 0ff-week, or when your skin is just acting out. It not only smells great, but it also feels great when applying. I have combination skin and think this is a really great product to use, as it keeps my skin balanced and refreshed.
Madison D.
This is a great product great if you're someone who doesn't know where to start! I love the formula!
Valentina G.
Este tónico es asombroso me ha ido fabuloso, sin duda esta marca es una de mis preferidas nunca me ha fallado y ya lo he dicho en varios reviews. El empaque es muy lindo y fácil de usar lo volvería a comprar sin duda alguna, simplemente me encanta.
Uroosa O.
I use this toner right after I take off my make up, I love it, it feels really good And my favorite part is that all the makeup that's leftover on my skin even after using makeup removers and cleansers you can see that it's helping your skin. I've been using it for a month and my skin just feels smooth and doesnt look dull
ash f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This work really well of making sure that my skin does not break out like crazy and get super oily! My pores get a lot smaller when using this and my skin definitely clears up a lot after using this for a few weeks! I highly recommend getting this!
I started this product about 6 months ago and I cant believe it took me this long to find something that works so well. I don't feel the need to search the globe for a better product....I've found it with Origins Balancing Toner! I will by this product again
Nikki S.
Stroudsburg, PA
I love this toner. I've been using it for about 6 months consistently. I am now a repeat user, as I have just purchased my 2nd bottle. It does everything a toner is supposed to do, and isn't harmful, nor does it dry your face out, like other toners.
Mandy C.
Madison Heights, VA
I'm a long time user of this toner/tonic from origins. I usually purchase from their store or online with Sephora. I use it when my skin is acting out of balance - dull or with break outs. It works well even with my sensitive skin. It's always something I have on hand. I've been a faithful user for 15 years.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.