BY ORIGINS #36 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Carey F.
This is my favorite toner. Ever since I started using it, my pores have gotten smaller. It doesn't interfere with my sensitive skin and I love how it smells and feels.
nataly p.
Fontana, California
Great toner for your face. It makes your skin feel soft and very clean. I like to use it after I wash my face for any extra dirt and oil left behind. Would buy again and its worth the price.
Maylin C.
Hialeah, FL
Does a Great job at removing left over makeup and dirt from the face. Nice cooling and refreshing product. Does not dry out my face like other toners do. One of my favorite toners out there!
Myra E.
Pearland , TX
I love this toner...leaves my skin feeling refreshed and supple! It does not sting or have a strong smell. Leaves face supple unlike other toners that dry up your face!
gabriela l.
Modesto, CA
I have combination skin and this tonic is an essential product for me! It helps clear my breakouts and prevents them also, the packaging is adorable I love this brand and its a great value.
Naay O.
Glen Head, NY
It does exactly what it says- balances! It has helped restore my skin to a balanced place! It never leaves me dry, but also helps to wisp away oil and keep it away throughout the day!
Kailey B.
Peoria, AZ
Honestly this stuff smells so good I and I literally feel like its grabbing the first and oil from my pres and it's like no more and I'm like yes but I don't know maybe that just be.
Ronda L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Best toner I've found for combination skin. I get oily in my t zone and normal on my cheeks. It doesn't dry out my skin at all and really helps my pore size too.
Alyssa O.
Hamilton, OH
I didn't notice a differnence with this toner. I want a toner to reduce my skin texture and make my skin look more even and clear. I love the Peter Thomas Roth max complexion pads!
Andrea W.
Phoenix, AZ
This is wonderful after you have cleaned your face with a good soap. It gets all the remaining residue off your face. There is no burning sensation like some other harsher products.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Stephanie R.
Im dying to try all of these new products from origins! Is it worth the $??
Radha J.