BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Carib C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't used this as much because the few times that I've used it, it doesn't seem to have any effect on my skin. I will keep giving it a chance.
Madison N.
Cottonwood, CA
I don't have it but I have Heard of many good reviews about it and would like to have it someday but I have used it in my past years. And loved it
Olivia L.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has an amazing smell and it does not burn! It leave your skin very soft, and dried up all the excess oil without drying out your skin
Rebecca R.
North Hollywood, CA
The gunk this stuff cleans off of my skin after I've already "cleansed" is incredible. It's not overly drying, and I've repurchased multiple times.
stacey s.
Rochester, NY
a very simple yet effective tonic that goes a long way. not one of my favorites however because of the odd feeling left on my skin... just me? or?
Sarah A.
Erie
This product is great and so is the price a little bit goes a long way I find that it does make my skin a little dry but overall I am very pleased.
I have dry skin and I generally use Origins products in my face cleansing routine. It's been working pretty great in balancing out my uneven skin.
Fatima B.
Beaverton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! It gets the dirt and left over makeup that I was not able to remove! Love the product! Noticed a difference in my skin.
Gina C.
Island Park, NY
This toner really works, is great for oily/combination skin. The dry areas of my Face feel moisturized and the t-zone feels smooth and no greasy
Brittany E.
Smells amazing, feels really redreshing after a facial wash, tightens pores, may feel lile a residue left on skin but its a moisturizer as well.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.