BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
flabia t.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked the product because it leaves my skin soft. A week of wearing note the favorable changes they made to my skin and I love its pleasant smell.
Kara S.
I love how this leaves my skin feeling after I use it! I will always use this compared to most brands and will look forward to buying more products.
Ray-chel L.
When you need your skin to get checked. This is amazing for it. It's so gentle, I was surprised. I liked this product, wish it was a little cheaper.
Anel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this, besides the pleasant smell this leaves the skin feeling fresh and clean, it's great for normal skin but also acne prone skin like myself.
Rae B.
Winter Springs, FL
This helped my acne and black heads a lot! It doesn't sting but it definitely exfoliates and you can feel it working. My skin looked smoother after.
Fiorella S.
great product! perfect for my combination skin. however, it is only 21.50$ on origins website so I don't know why it is being sold for so much here.
Jenn C.
Although I loveeeeee origins. This one is not that great on my. I use Andrew weils Bc I have oily sensitive skin and this dries out my face too much
Better than most toners, but I can only use it twice a week due to my dry skin. I have noticed that problem blackhead areas are clearer and smoother
Rebecca R.
North Hollywood, CA
The gunk this stuff cleans off of my skin after I've already "cleansed" is incredible. It's not overly drying, and I've repurchased multiple times.
Madeline R.
Merion Station, PA
The balancing tonic felt vey good on my skin and i would highly recommend it to anyone who asked. it was not too expensive and easily purchasable.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.