BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Clare J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good toner but not for aging skin skin. It preps my skin for the next step which is serum but I stop using this a while back.
rose w.
this is an awesome everyday toner, I use it morning and night. it actually helped with some redness problems that I had on my cheeks.
Erika H.
Edison, NJ
Great toner for sensitive skin. Does not dry out your skin its like your skin gets a shot of hydration . It leaves your skin glowing.
courtney m.
UPTON, MA
Not my favorite toner but I use it when I travel, feels like it burns a bit when I use it, but never had any problems when using it.
Kaddy U.
Pacoima, CA
I like this toner when I see that I start having some patches of unbalanced oils ill usually use it ones a week to even out my skin .
Elizzeth L.
Las Vegas, NV
This Product balances my skin out when it's over reacting, and I have sensitive skin. Very refreshing and perfect for spring-summer.
Rachel D.
Kearny, NJ
Amazing! This product will tone your face and close up any open pores while cleaning them out and leaves your face feeling brand new!
Mariana A.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does clean well but I don't feel like it is doing anything to my pores which is the whole reason I bought this in the first place.
Allie Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to love using this before I got acne, but now I have found that it just makes my skin a lot worse than it already is.
nancy m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This tonic is amazing it does not dey up your skin leaves you the fresh feeling and soft and what I like is the it smells soo good
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.