BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Eliana T.
Staten Island, NY
I just recently started to use a toner after my sister told me how important it was, I have to say I love this one it takes off the remaining makeup and makes my skin feel refreshed and clean.
Tiffani B.
Bastrop, TX
Absolutely perfect for any skin type, and keeping your skin regular. Keeps my skin and check and has totally reduced my rate of getting blemishes. And smells amazing!
irelisse g.
Springfield, MA
Pricey but worth it. This is a must have product. Very gentle to the face. You can find it in their website which often run discounts and at sephora. Packaging is normal, just like another toner bottle. Highly recommended
Molly A.
This helps so much I used to have rough spots on my face but now I don't I cannot be without the stoner ever I run I always run to the store I use it every single night I wouldn't know what to do if they didn't make it
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma , NY
Toner is great for combination skin. I use it at night after washing off all my makeup on a cotton pad to make sure that all of my makeup is removed and it helps with the ph balance of my skin
Madisen A.
Brooklyn Park
This product was good but it left my skin feeling dry and sometimes even irritated. If you have dry skin I would not recommend this product to you. It would be a great product for people with do not suffer from dry skin!
This is a great product for those who wear makeup everyday. Keeps makeup looking fresh and new. Also makes it last all throughout the day. This was the first time I used this product and I would recommend to everyone.
Yun K.
Temple City, CA
Works great at toning and getting that final makeup and dirt residue off your face. I had wanted something without alcohol though and didn't realize this had alcohol when I purchased it
Laura O.
Murfreesboro, TN
Leaves you feeling extra clean and refreshed without drying you out! Great product for combination skin, too. Smells great! If you have sensitive skin you might go for a gentler option. It can burn if skin is raw.
Ivett M.
Arcadia, CA
Best toner I've used so far! I believe I am on my third/fourth bottle now. It is gentle and has no harsh smells like some other brands I've tried. It leaves your skin feeling clean and tight, without being drying.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?