BY ORIGINS #40 in Toners & Astringents

• "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Lauren D.
Fairless Hls, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did a good job balancing my skin. I'm combo skin and also sensitive, so I'm very careful when it comes to my skincare. This worked great on my breakouts too.
Janna F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This toner is really nice. It hydrates in the places where you're dry and balances any oiliness you might have. It's gentle on the skin without stripping it.
Madison H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly couldn't tell a difference in my skin which was pretty disappointing. I do think it's a good value for the amount of  product you get.
Heather P.
greenfield, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination skin that tends to be oily, especially with the weather getting warmer. This balanced my skin very well and left my skin feeling clean.
Suzette B.
Burlington, IA
This is such a great toner. It helps dry out my pimples without totally stripping my skin. Highly recommend it for anyone with combination/ acne prone skin
Jess R.
N Stonington, CT
Excellent toner would absolutely recommend and use this on a daily basis love the way it's Genta on the skin and leaves my face feeling refreshed and soft
tori h.
APPLE VALLEY, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I work at a benefit brow bar inside of Sephora and use this religiously on my clients after their wax service to close the pores. It's gentle and soothing
Christine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this when I was having skin problems out of nowhere. It did balance out my skin which I liked, but even with a moisturizer my skin felt kind of dry.
Mika C.
Concord, MA
this stuff is really refreshing and pretty effective. I got a facial at origins with this product and imediately felt my pores were decongested and clear.
Kaila J.
I liked this toner but I just hated the smell of it. It does not dry out your skin at all. I would definitely recommend this to a dry skin person.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.