BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Ronda L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best toner I've found for combination skin. I get oily in my t zone and normal on my cheeks. It doesn't dry out my skin at all and really helps my pore size too.
Alyssa O.
Hamilton, OH
I didn't notice a differnence with this toner. I want a toner to reduce my skin texture and make my skin look more even and clear. I love the Peter Thomas Roth max complexion pads!
Andrea W.
Phoenix, AZ
This is wonderful after you have cleaned your face with a good soap. It gets all the remaining residue off your face. There is no burning sensation like some other harsher products.
Julie S.
Natick, MA
I've been really happy with Origins Balancing Toner. My skin has a mind of it's own and this has really helped to calm it down. It glides on and makes my skin feel extra clean.
Maria V.
Elizabeth D.
Charleston, WV
This really helps to clear up your skin. It leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh. I have combination skin and really works to make my skin feel clean but not too dry.
Norbeliss M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works great if you've got a spot where the skin is red and inflamed and just won't go away. Gently rub some on the affected area a couple times a day and in a day or two it will be gone. The toner feels great and smells great. Just wish it was a bigger bottle! It seemed to empty very quickly!
Iquisha W.
This toner works great for oily skin. The dry areas of my Face feel moisturized and the t-zone feels smooth and no greasy feeling I normally get from other products
Leslie R.
Oakland, CA
I've only used it for a couple of weeks now, but it has done wonders to my acne prone skin! I wake up with fewer breakouts in the morning and plumper looking skin.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
ve been using the Origins united state balancing tonic for a little over a month now (ever since middle of December). My parents bought it for me because I didn't have a toner during the winter break, as my Etude House toner was over the liquids limit and I wasn't planning on checking in my baggage... I'm definitely thankful for my parents spending over $20 for this one skincare product!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.