BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Jen T.
Arlington, VA
This toner is great for all skin types. I get oily in the summer and very dry in the winter, but I can use this every night and be sure it won't make my skin more oily/dry! I have been using it for years!
Jane L.
Worcester, MA
Great for combination skin. It's good if you're looking for a classic toner that has a little burn to it but makes your skin feel really good after. Probably the best toner I've used in a while.
Liliya P.
Princeton, NJ
This toner is ph balanced ! use it rite after I cleanse my face, it works well with my combination skin leaving it with a bit tangle feeling on acne areas but not over drying the rest of the face .Perfect for oily or ombination skin types .Affordable price range !
Erika J.
Cambridge, MA
I love this toner. It smells great and it doesn't sting. It does not dry my skin out. It is very gentle in my opinion. It is a bit pricey I suppose, but it's worth it.
Tessa M.
Corpus Christi, TX
This product deep cleans your pores in preparation for moisturizer. It's affordable and lasts up to three months. You need just a little product on a clean cottonball to fully cover your face.
Antoinette M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great toner. I use this in the summertime as in the winter it can be a bit drying. It helps get any remaining dirt off my face that my cleanser missed. I've purchased before and put it down for others but now I'm back and would continue to purchase.
Kayla M.
Isla Vista
Origins Age-Defense treatment lotion left my face feeling so refreshed! The smell it left on my skin was so exquisite, yet not overpowering. I have yet to see any results as far as lifting or firming, but as far as a mositurizer, this is an excellent product!
I started this product about 6 months ago and I cant believe it took me this long to find something that works so well. I don't feel the need to search the globe for a better product....I've found it with Origins Balancing Toner! I will by this product again
Felicia B.
Donaldsonville, LA
Such a gentle toner!! Most toners burn on my sensitive skin snd feel like they dry me out, but this one was unlike any I have tried before! For that reason, I would repurchase every time!
Cheyella M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have oily to dry skin and I was hoping this could help balance that. It worked for a while but then made my face really oily. It's also pretty pricey for what you get. I love their other products though.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?