BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Gen B.
I really enjoy using the Origins Balancing Tonic. I tend to get dry skin and so does my husband. This helps get rid of dry dead skin cells & leaves my skin looking fresher, smoother, & hydrated
Myra E.
Pearland, TX
I love this toner...leaves my skin feeling refreshed and supple! It does not sting or have a strong smell. Leaves face supple unlike other toners that dry up your face!
Maylin C.
Hialeah, FL
Does a Great job at removing left over makeup and dirt from the face. Nice cooling and refreshing product. Does not dry out my face like other toners do. One of my favorite toners out there!
nataly p.
Fontana, California
Great toner for your face. It makes your skin feel soft and very clean. I like to use it after I wash my face for any extra dirt and oil left behind. Would buy again and its worth the price.
Carey F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite toner. Ever since I started using it, my pores have gotten smaller. It doesn't interfere with my sensitive skin and I love how it smells and feels.
Sophie Maaya ..
Yonkers, NY
Amazingggggggggg product. I'm very happy with it because I have a very sensitive skin and very allergic to many products. But this product goes smoothly and very light
Selene G.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Besides the fact that it smells great, it feels great too. This product doesn't dry out your skin which is great. I also use the charcoal mask by Origins, which I also recommend; it's amazing
gabriela l.
Modesto, CA
I have combination skin and this tonic is an essential product for me! It helps clear my breakouts and prevents them also, the packaging is adorable I love this brand and its a great value.
Naay O.
Glen Head, NY
It does exactly what it says- balances! It has helped restore my skin to a balanced place! It never leaves me dry, but also helps to wisp away oil and keep it away throughout the day!
Ronda L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best toner I've found for combination skin. I get oily in my t zone and normal on my cheeks. It doesn't dry out my skin at all and really helps my pore size too.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.