BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Samara G.
White Plains, NY
Not a very good toner, didn’t seem to clean my face well and it was super expensive. Very disappointed in the product, I usually love Origins. Will go back to buy other products like their moisturizers!
Cassie T.
Naperville
Works great with any product! Wash your face and right after use this to grab whatever gunk is left over, you’ll be surprised! Gives an instant tingly, calming feeling all while giving you a deep clean
Jay R.
Smells Amazing! A little strong at 1st but it still smells good! Does tingle the face especially after a mask or using a facial brush to cleanse but I'm guessing that means it's working? Either way a little goes a long way so buying the medium sized bottle shpuld last you a while especially if you get he pump with it.
Chyan H.
This tonic is amazing. I love everything about Origins and that you can't go wrong purchasing any of their products.

The tonic does exactly what it claims - it balances your skin out. It's extremely gentle, has nothing but good ingredients and has made a huge difference in my skin.
Jennifer K.
Woodstock, GA
I switched between this toner and the Zero Oil toner from origins and they’re both just ok. I didnt like that they we’re very effective for what I was looking for.
Alyssa H.
Gleason, TN
You really can't go wrong with any Origins product, but this one is one of my favorites! I use it every night and morning. It helps my face to look and feel great!
C G.
Peoria, AZ
I love all Origins products. The toner compliments the frothy face wash. I use the eye cream and full line of face masks. Give Origins as a gift and you’ll never fail.
Ashlee V.
Amarillo, TX
I recently ran out of my toner and it was only then that I realized how much I love this stuff. Without it, I feel like my skin care doesn’t sink into my skin as well because it’s so dried out from cleansing it. When I use this, my skin stays very neutral instead of overly oily or dry.
👽 K.
Ankeny, IA
Didn’t tone my skin at all. Maybe need to try it for longer. I love most of all of origins products but this one was not for me Origins Balancing Tonic
Stafford J.
The Origins Balancing Tonic United State is so good. After using the Origins Checks and Balances™ face wash, that dries out my skin, this tonic, paired with the Origins GinZing™ Energy-Boosting Gel Moisturizer makes it feel hydrated and beautiful.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?