BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Elizabeth T.
Lexington, KY
So the title says "balancing tonic" but I believe it is actually called United State. This is good for oily or combination skin girls - I am combination skin and it works wonders on my oily spots without drying out the drier areas of my face. It has a strong smell of alcohol or something chemically, but it fades quickly. Great buy, although I do wish it was $20 instead of $23. I use this daily most weeks, but will sometimes switch it out for my other favorite toner - Thayer's Witch Hazel with Rose Petal.
Tiffany S.
Berwyn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Origins balancing tonic is such a wonderful product. It's been helping me a lot with my skin. I think if you invest in some money and buy this Origins balancing tonic you will not be disappointed at all this product is by far on my top favorite list this product is such a wonderful products go and pick it up and try it out and I tell you I guarantee you're going to love this products if not I know everybody is different but this is a wonderful tonic and face tonic it's such a wonderful product
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product at the Origins store at Disney Springs during the last Origins event. The tonic is clear and has an astringent smell very reminiscent of Sea Breeze's original scent. The instructions say to use daily but I found it to be a bit more drying with daily use so I opt for every other day. The bottle says it's exfoliating and I do find that if I am using the tonic then I am not exfoliating with other products. While my skin did feel smoother I didn't notice a difference in the amount of black heads I was getting.
Allana T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm extremely loyal to my skincare products and tend to stick to the same ones, if I find they work for me. However, I recently got this as a gift with purchase, and have been trying it out for a few weeks now. It smells very fresh, a little goes a long way, and definitely makes my skin feel extra clean. I don't think I'd use this in the fall or winter because it is slightly drying, but as my skin tends to get more oily in the warmer months, this may be just the thing to keep the oils at bay!
Amy F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great toner especially if you have combination skin, because it helps to balance everything out oil wise. I like this toner because it doesn't have that typical astringent smell and burn associate with a lot of toners. I find that I can't use this every day because it tends to dry me out. However, when I have some breakouts this is one of the first products I reach for.
Anna Z.
Orlando, FL
first of all i own the amall version of this mask but its amazing you only need a little because it can be really oily, i have an oily/dry skin combination and i use this once a week or after i exfoliate my face with sugar an olive oil as it says you have to use it overnight and the next morning wash your face because the mask can stain your skin
Jasmina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with this toner! It is perfect for getting rid of all the extra oil and dirt that your cleanser did not remove. It is not harsh at all, and I can use it every day and night without worrying about it drying out my skin. A bonus is that Origins uses natural ingredients, and this product contains no parabens, sulfates, GMO's, etc. After using this, my skin feels super soft and smooth. This product is perfect for balancing and retexturizing my combination skin!
Kristen D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would definitely recommend this product. I have been using it for over a year now and only just ran out, so it will last for a while; however I only use it once daily sparingly. I have oily, combination skin. my T-zone can get a bit shiny and my checks a little flaky, and I found that it helped both of those problems.
isrA M.
Fuquay varina , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
When i first used it I didn't really see a difference and i stopped using it. but I decided to go back and try it again and after using it for a week or so I realized how awesome it was. My skin feels so clean and fresh afterward and it definitely takes off the last remnants of makeup. would definitely buy it again.
Jessica B.
Received a deluxe sample size of this and so far am really liking it! I usually try to stay away from toners with alcohol in them, but this one didn't seem to irritate me! I'm hoping it'll help shrink my pores, so far after about a week of using I haven't noticed a difference, that could change after another week though, so we'll see! It's very refreshing to use and the scent is nice too! Skin feels squeaky clean after using it.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.