BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Laura O.
Murfreesboro, TN
Leaves you feeling extra clean and refreshed without drying you out! Great product for combination skin, too. Smells great! If you have sensitive skin you might go for a gentler option. It can burn if skin is raw.
Amanda R.
I did not really feel like it did a lot for my skin, but it did make it feel clean and rejuvenated. Not what I would use as a toner again, but its a great product.
Ivett M.
Arcadia, CA
Best toner I've used so far! I believe I am on my third/fourth bottle now. It is gentle and has no harsh smells like some other brands I've tried. It leaves your skin feeling clean and tight, without being drying.
Kathy M.
Hollywood, FL

It is okay overall.. not so fond of the alcohol smell, came a bit strong. I think it would have been better to use in summer and somewhere more humid. A bit pricey for the size too. Wouldn't necessary recommend it.
Karla G.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this toner. After using it for a week or so I realized how awesome it was. My skin feels so clean and fresh afterward and it definitely takes off the last remnants of makeup.
Briana G.
Germantown, MD
Great toner! Perfect for my combination skin. I use it all the way down to my neck and chest (Décolletage) and it leaves skin feeling clean and tight. The price point is also great. I think I paid $22
Shelley S.
San Antonio, TX
Origins is One of the best products out there their toners clean very well in the lotions keep my skin looking younger and bright. I enjoy using these products and I continue to use this one the most
Reham  H.
Murfreesboro, TN
I'm definitely obsessed with this toner. I personally have very oily skin and ever since I've been using this toter it's help balance out the oils and makes my skin feeling fresh and clean. The only thing I don't like about it is the smell
Katie A.
Best. Toner. EVER! I love, love, love this stuff. It smells great and it's very easy to use. If you're going to invest, buy the pump too. It makes using it so much easier!
Miranda L.
This toner cleans my face pretty well because I can still see dead skin on the cotton ball even I used clarsonic. The smell is a bit harsh for me and that's why I took away a star. It did what it claimed and I am happy with the result.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.