BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Yun Joo P.
I have oily/combination skin so I always need to have toner in my skincare routine. And I thought the balancing toner was a pretty decent toner. It made my skin feel nice and refreshing afterwards and after my makeup cleansing steps it made my skin feel good and clean. I'd maybe purchase again.
Qing B.
My favorite!! I'm on my second bottle now, I use it regularly after cleansing my face and before moisturizing. I apply it with a cotton pad and it leaves my skin feeling more clean and clear. It helps help balancing my combination skin and minimizing my pores. It is a great value product.
Sonia M.
Austin, TX
Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts. I can get rid of them within a couple of days. It can be a bit strong for skin that why I only use it when my face breaks out
Jenni M.
Amazing! There's a lot of products I can't use because of allergies, and Origins is all organic. This toner evened out my skin to make it overall normal instead of being dry in some places and oily in others.
Madison F.
San Antonio, TX
I have combination skin so sometimes toners can be very drying on my skin; however, this toner cleared my pores and kept my t-zone from getting oily throughout the day without making my cheeks feel like they were cracking from being so dry. I will definitely continue using this product!
Mandy C.
Madison Heights, VA
I'm a long time user of this toner/tonic from origins. I usually purchase from their store or online with Sephora. I use it when my skin is acting out of balance - dull or with break outs. It works well even with my sensitive skin. It's always something I have on hand. I've been a faithful user for 15 years.
Bethany Z.
Poway, CA
Oh I love this tonic!! My skin was freaking out and this tonic balanced it right out! The spot that would break out from oil cleared up and the dry areas didn't get drier as I was afraid they might. And once I applied the toner to my face, I was left with a clean feeling!
Alison T.
Ligonier, IN
This was a nice toner. I feel like it really evened out my complexion. It was not moisturizing enough for me, so I had to follow up with a different moisturizer after using this. Over all it did seem to clear up my skin and even out skin tone
Giavonna H.
Love this toner, helps remove the makeup and dirt particles left behind that my cleanser did not pick up for a very clean feeling. Balances the skin to prepare for moisturizer.
Savannah Z.
Atlanta, GA
Cool and refreshing feeling and smell you won't be able to get enough of. Nothing better to start your morning with and wake up your skin. Not too oily or drying, so you can use it a couple times a day.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?