BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Cassidy K.
Oakwood, GA
I really like this. I haven't tried many toners but this one is really great the pakeaging is super good and it feels really refreshing on the skin.
Neidyanny C.
I loved this tonic because for my oily skin it served a lot and I would love to have the chance to use it again because it is very good for my skin!
Jenn C.
Although I loveeeeee origins. This one is not that great on my. I use Andrew weils Bc I have oily sensitive skin and this dries out my face too much
Fiorella S.
great product! perfect for my combination skin. however, it is only 21.50$ on origins website so I don't know why it is being sold for so much here.
Rebecca R.
North Hollywood, CA
The gunk this stuff cleans off of my skin after I've already "cleansed" is incredible. It's not overly drying, and I've repurchased multiple times.
Olivia L.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has an amazing smell and it does not burn! It leave your skin very soft, and dried up all the excess oil without drying out your skin
Sarah A.
Erie
This product is great and so is the price a little bit goes a long way I find that it does make my skin a little dry but overall I am very pleased.
Taylor S.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the scent of this product. The packaging itself is very presentable. The price is worth the amount of product provided. It lasts a long time!
stacey s.
Rochester, NY
a very simple yet effective tonic that goes a long way. not one of my favorites however because of the odd feeling left on my skin... just me? or?
Madeline R.
Merion Station, PA
The balancing tonic felt vey good on my skin and i would highly recommend it to anyone who asked. it was not too expensive and easily purchasable.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.