BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Tracey M.
Chester, PA
I am not a big toner person but I did really try to use this product the way they ask you to but I just don't see a difference. It didn't break me out but there was no difference. I loved the packaging, very cooling looking. I recommend to others to give it a try, it may work for them better then me!
Lauren C.
Foristell, MO
This toner isn't one that makes your face feel super dry and sting afterwards. It leaves you with just enough of a cool feeling and it truly helps balance out any redness. I have very sensitive skin and love this, it's priced just right for the results.
Anna M.
Pullman, WA
Used up the entire bottle and I saw absolutely no difference to my skin. It helps clean off the extra bit of dirt after removing makeup and washing my face but that was all. Very disappointed.
chloe b.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE this toner, it's non drying and leaves my skin feeling so clean!
After using for a week, I was amazed, all my pimples disappeared, blackheads were gone, this toner is a must have!!
I also love that it's paraben free, sulfate free and fragance free!!
Allie P.
Staten Island
This toner is so amazing. I have a lot of black heads on my nose and it gets down and into the pores and cleans them out. I always apply before my make up and at night after washing my face. I love this toner so much and it's a great price for the amount given! The package is easy and durable!
Jessica C.
Somerville, NJ
Love love LOVE, this product!! I use it every other day or couple days because I have sensitive skin. I love the super clean feeling and it smells AMAZING!! I wish I could use it on a daily basis but my skin won't let me. I would def recommend this product if you want a nice clean fresh feeling.
ash f.
This work really well of making sure that my skin does not break out like crazy and get super oily! My pores get a lot smaller when using this and my skin definitely clears up a lot after using this for a few weeks! I highly recommend getting this!
Brittany A.
West Newbury, MA
I have combination skin, and I find that this product works very well to balance all aspects of my skin. It doesn't over dry, and it does a good job at removing excess oil. It also lasts a very long time and is worth the price. Just a little bit on a cotton swab will work for the entire face.
MacKenzie H.
Mesa, AZ
This is an amazing toner. I will never look anywhere else for another toning product. This really balances out my skin and takes away the redness I sometimes get. It is such a gentle product and definitely smells so good splashed on my face. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Yun Joo P.
I have oily/combination skin so I always need to have toner in my skincare routine. And I thought the balancing toner was a pretty decent toner. It made my skin feel nice and refreshing afterwards and after my makeup cleansing steps it made my skin feel good and clean. I'd maybe purchase again.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?