BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Libby V.
damascus , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using this after I just cleanse my face! love all thier products! Everything smells so organic and fresh. I love using it and trust it on my face
kayleigh l.
Glendale , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always used a toner to balance my skin after washing and this one is great. Not too expensive and not harsh at all. Would definitely recommend!
Fatimat O.
Greenbelt, MD
This is a very good product, i really like it, and i will keep buying it, it was well packaged and i will recommend it, it meet my expectation as well.
Kara S.
I love how this leaves my skin feeling after I use it! I will always use this compared to most brands and will look forward to buying more products.
Ray-chel L.
When you need your skin to get checked. This is amazing for it. It's so gentle, I was surprised. I liked this product, wish it was a little cheaper.
Anel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this, besides the pleasant smell this leaves the skin feeling fresh and clean, it's great for normal skin but also acne prone skin like myself.
Better than most toners, but I can only use it twice a week due to my dry skin. I have noticed that problem blackhead areas are clearer and smoother
Cassidy K.
Oakwood, GA
I really like this. I haven't tried many toners but this one is really great the pakeaging is super good and it feels really refreshing on the skin.
Neidyanny C.
I loved this tonic because for my oily skin it served a lot and I would love to have the chance to use it again because it is very good for my skin!
Rae B.
Winter Springs, FL
This helped my acne and black heads a lot! It doesn't sting but it definitely exfoliates and you can feel it working. My skin looked smoother after.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.