BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
member-4f4744549
Weston, FL
This product is amazing. I love how it doesn't have a strong smell and how it leaves my skin feeling super clean without any traces of dirt i love it. this is the first time buying this product and i am not disappointed many other similar products have been very harsh on the skin with the exception to this one
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA
I love this product, I use it after the remover make up tissue and it is unbelivable how much dirty still comes off the skin so I don't just trust the make up removers. I doesn't let my skin oil but hydrated at the right amount. Love it!
Diana V.
I use a variety of tonics but this one has been my to go favorite, its very gentle and my skin feels refreshed, especially after my night routine. I would especially recommend it if you are living in a dry climate, your face needs to stay hydrated even if you drink plenty of water. So happy with this brand!
Angela B.
North Miami, FL
having oily skin is an annoying issue. No mater how well I wash my face, I always need to wipe oil off by the middle of my day. I liked this astringent b/c I felt it balancing out my skin. Less than a week into using this product, my face was all in and glowing!
Sabrina S.
Mayer, MN
I have not been using this product for very long but for the time that I have it has really made a difference. This is a toner that really does what the name says. I really enjoyed the tingling sensation that you get when it is applied to freshly cleansed skin.
Emilie H.
Silverdale, WA
I am really enjoying using this toner. I've only been using it for a few weeks, maybe not long enough to make a final judgement, but I am enjoying it so far. It makes my skin feel toned and clean. It's a great product!
Katie C.
Northampton, PA
I really liked this product. The only thing I'm not too sure about is the smell. I feel like it's kinda strong and my face stings when using it. Probably not worth it with the price but I still use it from time to time since I have it
Alexi C.
Lincoln, NE
This toner is meant to balance out dry and oily areas on your face, so I thought it would be perfect for my combination skin. I do really like it, but it seemed a little too drying for me. It may not be the best for sensitive skin. However, it did make my face feel very clean, and has a nice minty scent!
Tracey M.
Chester, PA
I am not a big toner person but I did really try to use this product the way they ask you to but I just don't see a difference. It didn't break me out but there was no difference. I loved the packaging, very cooling looking. I recommend to others to give it a try, it may work for them better then me!
chloe b.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE this toner, it's non drying and leaves my skin feeling so clean!
After using for a week, I was amazed, all my pimples disappeared, blackheads were gone, this toner is a must have!!
I also love that it's paraben free, sulfate free and fragance free!!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?