BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Kenyatta B.
Tampa, FL
I have combination skin that looks dull and tired. After purchasing this I look more awake and lively.
Marieliz A.
Titusville
Love all there products but the toner is my fav helps keep all blemishes away and helps even skin tone
Markeya N.
Birmingham
Make your face feel sliky smooth like a baby's butt, get this stuff. You won't stop touching your face
Britt B.
Philadelphia
Great product, smells great. Doesn't leave face feeling dry like other toners. Visibly shrinks pores.
Alejandra C.
This toner leaves your skin fress and smooth. Love this product. For everyday use. A little bit pricy
Nelda Q.
I have combination skin so this keeps me matte and moisturized the best and the only toner I use!!
Porschia B.
Portsmouth, VA
It was an ok product. Didn't really wow me. I felt as though it really didn't balance my oily skin.
Heather U.
Naugatuck , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! Totally balances my skin! Deslicks the greasy spots and hydrates where I need it!
Antoinette F.
West Orange, NJ
Absolutely love this product. I have oily skin and this really helped. I will definitely use again
Karito V.
West Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta como funciona el producto,fresco y limpio y sin impurezas..tratenlo esta suuuuuupeeeer!!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.