BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Lauren O.
Elk Grove Village, IL
I have very sensitive skin, I have since a young age. I really wanted to love this toner but it unfortunately was too strong for my skin and reacted negatively. I woke up with tiny bumps all over my face that took days to die down. I would not recommend this if you struggle with sensitive skin, or try out a sample size before purchasing a bottle!
Caitlin R.
Puyallup, WA
Why I gave this 3 stars is because when I used this I was struggling with acne and truly this made it worse. I think it is still a great toner but I would not recommend if you have ance pron skin, it takes all the oils out which is not what you need if you have acne.
Grishma S.
San Francisco, CA
Great for combination skin! Doesn't feel drying and leaves your skin feeling even smoothr than after you washed it. I don't use it every day though, I think because I worry that it'll dry my skin if I use it more often. I use it about 3 times a week after washing my face. Smells great too!
Christina H.
Redmond, OR
This is a really great toned for combination skin it really helps to even out your completion. Keeps oily areas under control without drying out other areas. Doesn't have that alcohol smell or burn. Very gentle
Stephanie B.
Newburgh, NY
When I first started breaking out a lot I went to Macy's cosmetic counter and the saleswoman for origin set me up with a few products that worked for my skin type and this was amongst the few products and it worked great for a while but it tends to not work so well after you stop using it and then pick back up again, at least for me.
Origins has a fantastick line of products right now. I love so many of their products. This toner is not harsh on your skin, its soothing and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and smooth!! I would (and have) recommend this to ANYONE i know. Id recomend to a stranger at the counter trying to decided on what type or brand etc to buy...
Rima D.
Rosedale , NY
Perfect toner for those with combo skin and if you don't mind using toners with alcohol, I highly recommend this. I even use this at work I feel my hands are dirty and since there's alcohol in it, it works!
Lisa H.
Mokelumne Hill, CA
This was an amazing town or I am a big fan of the origins skin. Care line and this product did not disappoint me I noticed very quick changes in my skin problems I had acne problem during times of stress and this is a great stringent or counter to apply it doesn't totally dry your skin out the skill is able to attack those problem areas
Jenny K.
Buford, GA
This is a good basic toner. It evens the ph of your skin but it seems to lose effectiveness after the first few times I used it. I like that you can use this with a Cotten swab or buy a pump and pump directly into your hand. The smell wasn't awesome but wasn't a bad smell.. I prefer my toner to be a refreshing or feminine smell.
Uroosa O.
I use this toner right after I take off my make up, I love it, it feels really good And my favorite part is that all the makeup that's leftover on my skin even after using makeup removers and cleansers you can see that it's helping your skin. I've been using it for a month and my skin just feels smooth and doesnt look dull
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?