BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Giavonna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this toner, helps remove the makeup and dirt particles left behind that my cleanser did not pick up for a very clean feeling. Balances the skin to prepare for moisturizer.
Courtney L.
Rochester, NY
This balances my skin so well! I have stubborn blackheads and redness around my nose and cheek area, and this product really does balance out the color and texture of this area. I will definitely keep buying this!
Maddi G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to tone my skin after cleansing. My friend bought this for me for my birthday, but I haven't used it since in the winter, my skin is a little drier than usual. In the summer my skin gets much more oily, so I plan on using it again to clear my skin of excess oils.
Patricia M.
Los Angeles, CA
I've tried other toners from the origins brand and always come back to this one. It definitely keeps the skin balanced and gets rid of excess grime that cleansing misses. After using the toner you definitely feel fresh faced.
Nicole H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love origins!!! This is amazing. I would recommended this product to anyone looking for something that WILL NOT clog your pores and will not make you break out!!
Sage H.
Brighton, MA
I have sensitive skin and very big pores, so balance is everything for my skin. I love incorporating this product into my beauty routine, it leaves my skin feeling clean but not dry, and has a tingly feel when you use it! Use it all over or as a spot treatment for pimples.
Jarwin P.
Miami, Fl
Dedicated to the proposition that all complexions are the same, this tonic includes exfoliants with state-of-the-art technology for Slough, pore flakes sweeping debris, obstruction and smooth rough spots. Laminaria shines the T-zone without eliminating or stinging. Soy protein protects moisture levels to prevent searing. It restores the proper pH of the skin, too. Dry areas and fats come together comfortably like one: refreshed, refined, rebalanced.
Chloe J.
Sandy, UT
LOVE IT. I tend to get really oily in my T Zone and nothing worked for me, especially after trying several different cleansers. It definitely restored my skin, and is 100% worth investing in. I am almost finished with my first bottle and I plan on repurchasing this!
Lane F.
Eugene, OR
Awesome for combination skin. Just makes your skin feel so balanced and refreshed. Really helped with my breakouts and giving me the even skin I've been desperately searching for since I was 16.
Aly R.
Athens, OH
I love Origins Balancing Tonic. This product lasted me about 6 months of everyday use, so the value is good for what you get. I have very sensitive skin and this product was not harsh. If you struggle with combination oily/dry skin then I highly recommend this product!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.