BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
MacKenzie H.
Mesa, AZ
This is an amazing toner. I will never look anywhere else for another toning product. This really balances out my skin and takes away the redness I sometimes get. It is such a gentle product and definitely smells so good splashed on my face. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Jessica C.
Somerville, NJ
Love love LOVE, this product!! I use it every other day or couple days because I have sensitive skin. I love the super clean feeling and it smells AMAZING!! I wish I could use it on a daily basis but my skin won't let me. I would def recommend this product if you want a nice clean fresh feeling.
Brittany A.
West Newbury, MA
I have combination skin, and I find that this product works very well to balance all aspects of my skin. It doesn't over dry, and it does a good job at removing excess oil. It also lasts a very long time and is worth the price. Just a little bit on a cotton swab will work for the entire face.
Allie P.
Staten Island
This toner is so amazing. I have a lot of black heads on my nose and it gets down and into the pores and cleans them out. I always apply before my make up and at night after washing my face. I love this toner so much and it's a great price for the amount given! The package is easy and durable!
Qing B.
My favorite!! I'm on my second bottle now, I use it regularly after cleansing my face and before moisturizing. I apply it with a cotton pad and it leaves my skin feeling more clean and clear. It helps help balancing my combination skin and minimizing my pores. It is a great value product.
Jenni M.
Amazing! There's a lot of products I can't use because of allergies, and Origins is all organic. This toner evened out my skin to make it overall normal instead of being dry in some places and oily in others.
Alison T.
Ligonier, IN
This was a nice toner. I feel like it really evened out my complexion. It was not moisturizing enough for me, so I had to follow up with a different moisturizer after using this. Over all it did seem to clear up my skin and even out skin tone
Mandy C.
Madison Heights, VA
I'm a long time user of this toner/tonic from origins. I usually purchase from their store or online with Sephora. I use it when my skin is acting out of balance - dull or with break outs. It works well even with my sensitive skin. It's always something I have on hand. I've been a faithful user for 15 years.
Bethany Z.
Poway, CA
Oh I love this tonic!! My skin was freaking out and this tonic balanced it right out! The spot that would break out from oil cleared up and the dry areas didn't get drier as I was afraid they might. And once I applied the toner to my face, I was left with a clean feeling!
Madison F.
San Antonio, TX
I have combination skin so sometimes toners can be very drying on my skin; however, this toner cleared my pores and kept my t-zone from getting oily throughout the day without making my cheeks feel like they were cracking from being so dry. I will definitely continue using this product!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.