BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Rachael D.
I love origins because of how natural and light all their products are. My sensitive skin responded with no problems to the balancer and I even got my mom to start using it as well. It left a glowing look on my face which I love! I would recommend it to anyone!
Carla M.
Boise, ID
I absolutely love this toner!! It smells great no alcohol smell at all, and it leaves the skin feeling fresh but never dry. If for some reason I forget to put moisturizer my skin does not feel like it is about to crack like most toners. IT's an amazing product!
Julie C.
Homestead, FL
This product is extremely good for the price point. I bought mine at the sephora spring vib sale for 15% off what a deal. It smells kind of funky in my opinion. I don't exactly know if it works all that well but I will definitely be comparing it to other brands
Tiffany T.
This is a fantastic toner that smells amazing! It's very effective for cleaning and tightening my pores. As a trick, I don't wash my face twice a day since that strips it of natural oils. Instead I splash with some water and then follow with this toner, and my face is super clear!
Andrea L.
Brooklyn , MD
My girlfriend will take a cotton pad and swipe some of this over my face when i'm looking dry or just need to get rid of the dullness. I don't really have much to compare it to, but it seems like a nice product and it lasts a long time, she still has the bottle.
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
I started using this toner a couple months ago and on the surface of my skin, I don't see anything different. But looking at the cotton pad after using the product after cleansing my face with a clarisonic is crazy. This product is so good at removing any grime that is left on your face.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
I used to use this product all of the time when I worked at origins and it was perfect for my skin! It balanced It out and made it glowing! It isn't to expensive for a high quality product. It is very gentle yet effective on my skin! I would highly recommend!
Kaitlyn H.
Forney, TX
Most toners dry my skin out tremendously or leave a sticky smelly layer, this product does not! I loved it so much!! The other toners I've used I was immediately turned off by the smell or if we got past the smell the texture it left on my skin was unbearable. This toner definitely surpasses them all!
Milana D.
Fort Worth, TX
This Origins toner is by far my favorite. It doesn't leave your skin burning after using it and it won't leave your face feeling dry. It's very gentle and gets the residue off after a good face wash. It left my face feeling nice and tight. I recommend it!
Megan K.
Shelton, Ct
This is one of my tried and true beauty bag essentials. Especially on days my skin feels especially gross from acne or humidity. I've turned to this product for at least a decade. Even if I don't use it everyday, I always have some handy just incase.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?