BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• How well does this work for skin that has acne, whiteheads, and m...2 Answers
  • I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
I started this product about 6 months ago and I cant believe it took me this long to find something that works so well. I don't feel the need to search the globe for a better product....I've found it with Origins Balancing Toner! I will by this product again
Kayla M.
Isla Vista
Origins Age-Defense treatment lotion left my face feeling so refreshed! The smell it left on my skin was so exquisite, yet not overpowering. I have yet to see any results as far as lifting or firming, but as far as a mositurizer, this is an excellent product!
Joy J.
A basic toner suitable for everyday use. Natural and not harsh.A basic toner suitable for everyday use. Natural and not harsh.A basic toner suitable for everyday use. Natural and not harsh.A basic toner suitable for everyday use. Natural and not harsh.
Nikki S.
Stroudsburg, PA
I love this toner. I've been using it for about 6 months consistently. I am now a repeat user, as I have just purchased my 2nd bottle. It does everything a toner is supposed to do, and isn't harmful, nor does it dry your face out, like other toners.
Maria C.
Conroe, TX
Really enjoy this toner feel like it really removes the grime! I bought this at Macy's and the packaging was nice and easy to use. I didn't find the price as an issue because I really enjoyed this product. Overall I would recommended this product
Loved this. It is absolutely the best toner ive used so far. Quick fact : when im really really lazy which is 90% of the time i just use this to take care of my makeup and it really does the job excluding my other steps. Again i love this
Jamie C.
Orange Park, FL
While I am normally over the moon about anything Origins related this toner wasn't for me. It seemed to dry my skin out a bit and wasn't doing anything good for me. The packaging was nice and easy to use but the product just wasn't for me.
Florinda C.
Gaithersburg, MD
Fresh and lightly astringent works like magic after a day working to soothe my skin and reinvigorate in the morning as per of my skin regimen, loved it in the summer to refresh my skin after sun exposure! Light soothing fragrance as well
Casey H.
Harriman, TN
This is my absolute favorite item that Origins carries because it makes my skin feel clean and fresh. At first it was different because it was the first toner ever used, but it worked out great. I would recommend this to anyone!
Andrea E.
Vancouver, WA
I love all of origin products, but the balancing tonic is my favorite! My face has never looked better! And their packing is so beautiful! Great value for the product! I'd buy it even if it were €100. 9/10 would buy again!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.