BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Christine Y.
Clovis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This toner feels so refreshing! I love the scent of white tea so that is just a bonus! Does mot break me out makes my skin feel soo clean!
Kayla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never tried a product from Origins that I didn't like or that didn't do well with my skin. give this a try for your beauty routine.
megan s.
I like the scents of all origins product and the nature based science-I have really great results with their skin care lines and products!
gloria s.
this product is very well liked and i have seen that many people use it and i hear very good reviews i gave it a try and yes ! i love it !
Laura G.
Grapevine, TX
I really love this. I personally have a really red complexion and it really helps to relax it a little! I use it after i use my Clarisonic.
Marissa G.
Rialto, CA
Really enjoyed this product!!! The smell is amazing if u love that mint smell ... and after I used it my skin felt amazing like brand nice
Emma N.
Middleburg, VA
Do not use toner if you have dry skin I made this mistake and my face has never been dryer if you have oiley skin this will work for you
JoVann G.
Clinton, OK
This product is pretty awesome. Doesn't dry out my skin like other astringents like to do. I recommend those product for all my friends(:
Ro S.
Bay Harbor Is, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing!!! I try a sample and i want the full size... it feels so refreshing and cleaning after use... y use every morning and night tho.
Shera P.
Batavia, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Help balance out my skin tone while helping those huge obnoxious pores. Also one of my go to toners because it doesn’t irritate my skin.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.