BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
So I don't use a lot of toners but I probably should. This product smells terrible. It smells like plastic. It doesn't smell as bad as most of the other Origins products so I'll give it that. The reason it gets a B is because it did make my cheeks less red. Again, I've never used any other toner so I can't really give a good comparison.
Fatima M.
This is really good and keeps your face fresh it was very effective and I wasn't disappointed its packaging is simple thats what like i bought ut in an origins store
Tiffany A.
This is the only toner I have used on my skin for over ten years. Its designed for combination skin tones and helps to balance your skin out after cleansing. On your cotton ball just sweep it over the forehead , nose , cheeks and chin. It picks up all of the dirt and oil your face wash didn't quite get to. I love it!
Jinny G.
Elmhurst, NY
Awesome smell, but I think there too much alcohol in it? I use it when it's too hot and humid and I want my face to not be too oily and to calm some of my acne down. I don't use it everyday but it's one of the staples in my skin care routine.
Dries the skin out a bit if you use too much.

Smell: 4/5
Feel: 4.5/5
Result: 4/5
Racheal S.
Hayward, CA
I never really used toners or tonics before this one but I love the way it made my face feel during and after using it. During the times I am using the tonic, it has a cooling sensation and it feeling really nice on the face. After using the tonic, my face looks clean in the mirror and it feels really clean.
Brittany H.
Just started using this product as I was told it was great for combination skin (which I have). My only complaint is the smell/potency. For whatever reason this makes my eyes water because it is so strong, BUT it doesn't dry out my skin so for now I'm living with the smell because it seems to work well.
Nellie B.
I have combination skin and this works very well for me it doesn't dry me up too much but I can feel that it's doing something to my face. Cause when I finish passing a cotton round all over my face and I let it dry. My skin feels fresh, it's great! And it's all natural no bad chemicals in their stuff!
Saskia D.
Chandler, AZ
If you've read my other Origins reviews, you know how much of a Origins Junkie I am! In the winter in AZ this is my Go to product. Beautiful packaging, not too harsh for my normally dry skin. I usually purchase Origins directly from a Origins store or online, and I love the free gifts and customer service!
Brie F.
This is a pretty good toner and I really don't have anything negative to say about it I just found a toner that was better for me and my needs. I have enlarged pores and textures and that's what I wanted addressed. Unfortunately this toner did not address those issues but it doesn't make it a bad toner.
Jennifer H.
Ames, IA
I had a sample of Origins balancing toner from Younkers and I really enjoyed the way it seemed to balance out my face, soothe my redness, and make my face feel alive. I had never tried it before I was given a facial at Younkers. I feel like if it didn't make my face feel tight, I'd give it 5 stars!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?