BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
🇳🇬 C.
Beaumont
been using for years and i love it, recently switched to the make a difference treatment lotion. will see if i will return to this after trying that. note: this has alcohol.
Caitlin S.
Chico, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this toner! It's perfect and refreshing on the go. I usually carry this around on days I'm not wearing makeup and I want a quick refresh glow. It's natural and very gentle on the face.
Darlene C.
Garland, TX
This tingly-cool, retexturizing tonic is dedicated to the proposition that all skins can be created equal. Origins state-of-the-art exfoliators slough the flakes, sweep pore clogging debris and smooth rough spots. Laminaria de-shines T-zones without stripping or stinging, and soy protein protects moisture levels to prevent parching.Disunited dry and oily areas come comfortably together as one - refreshed, refined, rebalanced.
Liliana G.
Federal Way, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product daily for a month and it has really been helping shrink and close my pores after I wash my face.I noticed it has been helping with breakouts,I stopped using If for a week and was breaking out badly but once I started up again after a week it got better.I only have it 4 stars because it didn't help with my oiliness.
Yamini D.
Maybe this particular version is not right for my skin, and while I do have oily/combination-to-oily skin, because it my skin doesn't feel particularly refreshed after sign it. I use once in awhile, after cleansing at the times I don't think I have done a particularly good job of rinsing off my cleanser, and after using a face mask to help rebalance my skin and to remove an residue left behind by the mask. I think it works well enough, but I am not amazed by this enough that I have to repurchase it. Maybe I will consider if there is a better-suited product out there for me before repurchasing this product.
Caroline W.
have tried a lot of toners and this is BY FAR my favorite. I have combination skin - actually, I used to before this product. Not anymore! This has been a game changer for my skincare routine. My skin is more balanced now and this keeps it in check from being too oily in my T-zone without over drying my skin. I never get oil slicks anymore. It also doesn't sting or smell strong either. This mixed with Origins Checks and Balances face wash is the best if you have combination skin.
Elizabeth S.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was using this everyday and it did work great but it has a lot of alcohol which is a little alarming to me. I still use it on my breakout area to really clean them deep but I have stopped using it all over the face. I have combo skin and never experienced any dry spots from this. I have just heard that alcohol can age your skin faster and now that I am in my mid 30's I am trying to not use any products that contain a good amount of alcohol. I will finish this bottle by only using it for the spot that really need to have that extra deep down clean but I don't see my self buying it again. I feel this is good for people in there 20's or if you have really oily skin.
Elizabeth T.
Lexington, KY
So the title says "balancing tonic" but I believe it is actually called United State. This is good for oily or combination skin girls - I am combination skin and it works wonders on my oily spots without drying out the drier areas of my face. It has a strong smell of alcohol or something chemically, but it fades quickly. Great buy, although I do wish it was $20 instead of $23. I use this daily most weeks, but will sometimes switch it out for my other favorite toner - Thayer's Witch Hazel with Rose Petal.
Tiffany S.
Berwyn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Origins balancing tonic is such a wonderful product. It's been helping me a lot with my skin. I think if you invest in some money and buy this Origins balancing tonic you will not be disappointed at all this product is by far on my top favorite list this product is such a wonderful products go and pick it up and try it out and I tell you I guarantee you're going to love this products if not I know everybody is different but this is a wonderful tonic and face tonic it's such a wonderful product
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product at the Origins store at Disney Springs during the last Origins event. The tonic is clear and has an astringent smell very reminiscent of Sea Breeze's original scent. The instructions say to use daily but I found it to be a bit more drying with daily use so I opt for every other day. The bottle says it's exfoliating and I do find that if I am using the tonic then I am not exfoliating with other products. While my skin did feel smoother I didn't notice a difference in the amount of black heads I was getting.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.