BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Ashley R.
Orlando , FL
I honestly don’t know how I feel about this product. I absolutely love every Origins product I have tried thus far, but I just don’t see a huge difference in a positive way since using this product.
Krissy I.
Chico
Did not like this AT ALL. I was hoping to like it more because of the natural ingredients but it left my skin feeling sticky and slightly greasy. Didn't do the job for me. 10/10 wouldn't reccomend
Sierra B.
Greenville
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I use this in the morning to wake me up. The smell is a very fresh spearmint and is sooo refreshing to wash and tone in the morning! I have used it at night as well and love it.
Michelle W.
Annapolis, MD
My absolute favorite holy grail toner!! I've purchased about 5 bottles so far because it's that good!! It's not too harsh or drying and I feel that it really does balance out the skin. The only con for me is the cap to the bottle. I constantly drop it as it's not the easiest to handle and take on and off. Otherwise this is a toner I would highly recommend!!
Kaleb F.
Boston
As someone with combination skin, it can be hard finding a good tonic to help even out my skin, close up my pores and rebalance my skin’s pH after using cleansers with acids in the shower.

I have been using this equalizing tonic for over a year and a half and I love how it resets, calms, refreshes and prepares my skin for the rest of my skincare regimen.
Le'Anne F. H.
Norfolk, VA
I use this product when I feel my complexion needs some radiance brought back. I purchased at Sephora and have had my bottle for a while. It’s not a product that you have to replenish often. GreT for sensitive skin.
Rachel G.
I just started using this product (it was sent to me as a gift), a couple weeks ago after my Origins Zero Oil toner ran out. Although, my heart always belongs to their Zero Oil toner, I have to admit, this is a close runner up. It's cooling, refreshing and loved trying out this new product in my morning routine! 9/10 would recommend to others!
Sarahi G.
I really did notice that this toner balanced my combo skin. It did not dry me out or make my face feel tight! The smell is a little strong and herbal, but it is something I can get used to.
Samara G.
White Plains, NY
Not a very good toner, didn’t seem to clean my face well and it was super expensive. Very disappointed in the product, I usually love Origins. Will go back to buy other products like their moisturizers!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?