BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
shyanne g.
I was expecting the toner to dry my skin, but it actually did a great job at just evening the oily and dry patches on my face, and cleaning and tightening my pores. I defiantly 10/10 would recommend!
Jessica P.
Made my skin feel greasy and oily. I tried for a few weeks. I was told by my aesthetician that I don't need to use a toner with my pH-balanced cleanser, so this may have contributed to my oily skin.
Sarah p.
At first glance I assumed this "tonic" might be a bit drying to my combination skin, but once I began using it I was pleasantly surprised when in fact it didn't leave my skin dry nor did it leave a harsh scent behind. While I won't be repurchasing this product again because I do have others that I favor above it, this was a great product over all.
Caroline
Hillside, NJ
The best toner! This is a great toner that makes my skin matte and tales out all the gunk. This smells amazing and makes my skin feel refreshed. Gives a tingly feeling and makes the skin feel amazing.
Hilda L D.
This is pretty good for removing oil. I have combination/oily skin and my forehead is the most oily it gets. Even when I don't wash my face I used this just on my forehead. Just careful not to touch your face like I did because I got pimples! Lol! This even smells so good! The only problem is that it contains alcohol, so it's not so good to use often on the skin.
Evonne C.
I really like this toner, because unlike most toners, it doesn't dry my skin out, instead it makes my skin feel balanced. Although it leaves my skin feeling a little moisturized, I wouldn't recommend skipping moisturizer. Another reason why I love this toner is because it is Paraben, Sulfate, and fragrant-free! Definitely one of my top 3 toners! :D
Amber H.
Conroe, TX
Origins Balancing Tonic is a great toner for combination skin. It's looks and feels very light but has a milkiness to its texture without being heavy. Afterwards, your T-Zone is noticbly less oily while cheeks and surrounding eye area feels moisturized. It's doesn't sting or burn. And skin is not too tight or dry. This creates the perfect canvas to add moisturizer to, as it will drink it up evenly across the face. I recommend this toner if you have combination skin.
Connor C.
Joppa, MD
I have combination skin so this product only works for me during the Spring and Summer months! I give it a 4 rating because it works amazingly but being able to only use it 6 out of 12 months is a problem when the product lasts for a year! I usually have to switch to a new toner for fall and winter and when spring rolls back around the half bottle I have left doesn't really perform as well as I'd like. But that is not a flaw in the product just a little annoyance!
Stephanie M.
Good smell. This product seemed to even out the oil and dry patches on my skin pretty well. I broke out a tiny bit the first couple of days after starting it, but cleared up reasonably fast.
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
So I don't use a lot of toners but I probably should. This product smells terrible. It smells like plastic. It doesn't smell as bad as most of the other Origins products so I'll give it that. The reason it gets a B is because it did make my cheeks less red. Again, I've never used any other toner so I can't really give a good comparison.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?