BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this product all of the time when I worked at origins and it was perfect for my skin! It balanced It out and made it glowing! It isn't to expensive for a high quality product. It is very gentle yet effective on my skin! I would highly recommend!
Megan K.
Shelton, Ct
This is one of my tried and true beauty bag essentials. Especially on days my skin feels especially gross from acne or humidity. I've turned to this product for at least a decade. Even if I don't use it everyday, I always have some handy just incase.
Kayla D.
Mansfield
This product is wonderful. This formula works great if you have a spot where your skin is red and inflamed and just won't go away. If you gently rub some on the affected area a couple times a day in a few days or so it will be gone. It is very refreshing and perfect for spring-summer weather.
Valentina G.
Este tónico es asombroso me ha ido fabuloso, sin duda esta marca es una de mis preferidas nunca me ha fallado y ya lo he dicho en varios reviews. El empaque es muy lindo y fácil de usar lo volvería a comprar sin duda alguna, simplemente me encanta.
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
I believe this product has helped my skin stay acne-free for the most part. It isn't too drying which I love, because my skin gets very dry easily. However, I'm giving four stars because sometimes it does irritate my skin a bit, but not horribly so.
Aida A.
Montgomery Village, MD
This toner was amazing! It removed whatever was left behind after washing my face but most importantly it did not dry my face. The winter is my skin's enemy and it is hard finding products that are hydrating. I always dread trying new toners because they dry my skin but Origins removed all the bad stuff from my face but kept the little moisture my face has. My skin was clean, fresh and smelled amazing.
Andrea S.
Didn't feel like it was doing anything to my skin, my skin didn't look any better. You have to be careful when putting some on your cotton round because the packaging is not very user friendly, and it'll pour out too much. I would not repurchase, and I would not recommend this to anyone.
Breane D.
Aurora, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel very clean after toning with this. I have super oily acne prone skin so I tend to like the toner that really feels like it's working. This one is not like that. But I like this as an every once and a while kind of toner. I loved using this after I've had a nice bath and taken off a treatment mask.
Taylor K.
Columbia, MD
I never knew how much of an impact a toner could make to my skincare routine. I have used multiple toners and often found them to just feel like water, but the refreshing scent and feeling of this toner has me hooked. I feel like it really preps my skin for moisturizer and make up.
Martha D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great toner to use right after you wash your face. It removes the excess dirt that you can't normally get off. It leaves a fresh feeling right after I wipe my face and helps my moisturizer absorb better all while making me feel better about my face.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.