BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Lauren P.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Finding the right toner for YOU is the hardest part. The second hardest part is consistency. If you plan on using this product periodically then you won't see results. Using this every single day your skin will feel the difference. It helps take off that remaining makeup maybe left on the skin and really cleans out the pores.
Elizabeth O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful, lovely on the skin and doesn't sting like some really drying toners can. Settles into the skin nicely and leaves you soft and clean. I love this brand and I always see benefits after using their products. My skin was bright and even toned and looked young.
Rachael D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love origins because of how natural and light all their products are. My sensitive skin responded with no problems to the balancer and I even got my mom to start using it as well. It left a glowing look on my face which I love! I would recommend it to anyone!
Hanna M.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I have breakouts this is my favorite toner. My skin needs to be balanced sometimes and this does a great job of doing that without drying it out. I just wish Origins/Estee Lauder didn't test on animals. Please change your practices! You are my favorite brand!
Kasie K.
Alameda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have blended skin that is oily in some places (t zone) and dry in others - I love this tonic for making my face feel bright and refreshed in all areas. Feels fantastic and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or over dry! I love how refreshed I feel afterwards!
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
I started using this toner a couple months ago and on the surface of my skin, I don't see anything different. But looking at the cotton pad after using the product after cleansing my face with a clarisonic is crazy. This product is so good at removing any grime that is left on your face.
Julie C.
Homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is extremely good for the price point. I bought mine at the sephora spring vib sale for 15% off what a deal. It smells kind of funky in my opinion. I don't exactly know if it works all that well but I will definitely be comparing it to other brands
Tiffany T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a fantastic toner that smells amazing! It's very effective for cleaning and tightening my pores. As a trick, I don't wash my face twice a day since that strips it of natural oils. Instead I splash with some water and then follow with this toner, and my face is super clear!
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this product all of the time when I worked at origins and it was perfect for my skin! It balanced It out and made it glowing! It isn't to expensive for a high quality product. It is very gentle yet effective on my skin! I would highly recommend!
Milana D.
Fort Worth, TX
This Origins toner is by far my favorite. It doesn't leave your skin burning after using it and it won't leave your face feeling dry. It's very gentle and gets the residue off after a good face wash. It left my face feeling nice and tight. I recommend it!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.