BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Abigail B.
Stevensville, MT
I purchased this product because it is a more natural brand and I needed a toner. I do like this, I like the sent and how it leaves my skin feeling, however I don't notice a huge difference when I use this product as supposed to not using it.
Erin Meagan L.
Beaumont, TX
Refreshing, light, and non-oily. I have extremely oily skin, and the balancing tonic is perfect! I tried the zero-oil, and it left my skin outlier than before. The balancing tonic isn't harsh and won't completely strip your skin of oil. A must have for any skin type!
Laurel C.
First, this doesn't help with balancing my combo skin. But dang, it's great at other things. My pores are tighter, my skin is soft, and I really do feel like my skin is clean.
Jessica C.
For a long time I did not believe that your skin really needed toning post cleansing, however a friend of mine got me back into using toner and I have yet to find one that I like better than this!! I have tried toners from all different brands, expensive, to drug store generic and this one is the absolute best. Nothing makes my skin feel as great as this post cleansing and I can actually see all the left over grime coming off on my cotton pad with this toner!
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
Overall this toner really does work magic it works amazing to clean all the dirt off my face and it's the first time I use it so there's no problem so far. The packaging is sooo cute I really enjoyed this product.
Stephanie S.
Clovis, CA
I love this toner and have never had a problem with it. I feel like this goes really well with my skin and I like the way my skin looks and feels after I use this product.
Kayla E.
Nashville , TN
I have extremely oily skin, so I am always trying to find a way to balance that out. Just like the name, this tonic did just that! Besides it feeling amazing (it has a cooling/tingling effect!) it really helped calm down some of my oiliest areas. I felt like it helped keep my skin clear as well. I didn't so much get the exfoliating effect from this, as I still felt like I had rough spots that needed some extra love from my Clarisonic, but overall, this is a great product.
Lisa P.
Glendora, CA
I have combination skin type, with randomly break outs, this balancing tonic make my face feel fresh and comfortable. Normally use this if need to put make up on that day
Anne C.
Windermere, FL
I usually love the Origins products, but I just not a fan of this product. The scent was just not appealing to me and left strange kind of filmy feeling on my face. Wanted to love this product but it was just not in the stars.
Jenna L.
I love this stuff it's amazing! I've used it for awhile now and never fails to meet my expectations. I would definitely recommend this product because it's super gentle.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?