BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Nisa G.
Royal Oak, MI
This product is great, especially when you are having an 0ff-week, or when your skin is just acting out. It not only smells great, but it also feels great when applying. I have combination skin and think this is a really great product to use, as it keeps my skin balanced and refreshed.
Lauren P.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Finding the right toner for YOU is the hardest part. The second hardest part is consistency. If you plan on using this product periodically then you won't see results. Using this every single day your skin will feel the difference. It helps take off that remaining makeup maybe left on the skin and really cleans out the pores.
Elizabeth O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful, lovely on the skin and doesn't sting like some really drying toners can. Settles into the skin nicely and leaves you soft and clean. I love this brand and I always see benefits after using their products. My skin was bright and even toned and looked young.
Kasie K.
Alameda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have blended skin that is oily in some places (t zone) and dry in others - I love this tonic for making my face feel bright and refreshed in all areas. Feels fantastic and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or over dry! I love how refreshed I feel afterwards!
Rachael D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love origins because of how natural and light all their products are. My sensitive skin responded with no problems to the balancer and I even got my mom to start using it as well. It left a glowing look on my face which I love! I would recommend it to anyone!
Hanna M.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I have breakouts this is my favorite toner. My skin needs to be balanced sometimes and this does a great job of doing that without drying it out. I just wish Origins/Estee Lauder didn't test on animals. Please change your practices! You are my favorite brand!
Kaitlyn H.
Forney, TX
Most toners dry my skin out tremendously or leave a sticky smelly layer, this product does not! I loved it so much!! The other toners I've used I was immediately turned off by the smell or if we got past the smell the texture it left on my skin was unbearable. This toner definitely surpasses them all!
Valentina G.
Este tónico es asombroso me ha ido fabuloso, sin duda esta marca es una de mis preferidas nunca me ha fallado y ya lo he dicho en varios reviews. El empaque es muy lindo y fácil de usar lo volvería a comprar sin duda alguna, simplemente me encanta.
Kayla D.
Mansfield
This product is wonderful. This formula works great if you have a spot where your skin is red and inflamed and just won't go away. If you gently rub some on the affected area a couple times a day in a few days or so it will be gone. It is very refreshing and perfect for spring-summer weather.
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
I believe this product has helped my skin stay acne-free for the most part. It isn't too drying which I love, because my skin gets very dry easily. However, I'm giving four stars because sometimes it does irritate my skin a bit, but not horribly so.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.