BY ORIGINS #36 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Molly T.
My skin feels so wonderful after using this! It's gentle on my skin, doesn't leave it way to oily, and very hydrating on my skin. It met above and beyond my expectations. I will be buying this again in the future!
Grace B.
Boston, MA
Honest truth: I don’t get what toner is supposed to do. I got a sample size of this I think, and while it worked ok, I felt it was just another step in my skin care routine that I couldn’t be bothered with. I used it occasionally when I was too lazy to wash my face (gross, I know).
Jeimmy E.
Ocala, FL
Es el mejor tónico que he probado! Mi piel es grasa y es muy efectivo para mí Maquillaje! Ha cubierto todas mis expectativas! No es económico, pero bien vale la pena! Lo recomiendo a todas mis clientes!
Hope M.
This product is meant to even out your skin while leaving it feeling fresh and youthful and that is exactly what it does! From a first time users stand point I would highly recommend this to anyone with gentle skin and definitely will be trying out more or origins skin products!
Eliana A.
I love the smell of the toner and the price is good for the product amount. It did make me feel cleaner after my face wash but nothing more than I normally feel with any other toner. I did return to Sephora.
Amber B.
Light and refreshing. I love the subtle smell and feeling of this toner. I prefer to natural products so when I find one that leaves my skin hydrated and fresh it's a win win.
Tara G.
Harrisonburg, VA
I absolutely love love love origins products! This cleanses your skin so well and isn't harsh at all, very gentle and mild formula. A little pricier but it's definitely worth it. I have super sensitive skin and a lot of toners are too harsh for my skin, but this one is great.
Alejandra A.
Carson, CA
I really enjoy this product a lot. However, the amount of product is good for the price. I am never disappointed by this bc it's effective. I bought it at the origins store. I would totally recommend
Jett L.
Smells great! Keeps away my breakouts and easily helps to settle any new flare ups. The toner is unique in the fact that it doesn't dry out my skin, like many others do. It is a gentle final skin routine step for combo skin. And while its quite pricey it is worth the money.
Rachel E.
I wish I saw better results, but I have not experienced burning or drying with this, sometimes I add a drop of tea tree oil if my skin is congested or I'm having a breakout
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Stephanie R.
Im dying to try all of these new products from origins! Is it worth the $??
Radha J.