BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Amber B.
GLEN BURNIE, MD
Light and refreshing. I love the subtle smell and feeling of this toner. I prefer to natural products so when I find one that leaves my skin hydrated and fresh it's a win win.
Tara G.
Harrisonburg, VA
I absolutely love love love origins products! This cleanses your skin so well and isn't harsh at all, very gentle and mild formula. A little pricier but it's definitely worth it. I have super sensitive skin and a lot of toners are too harsh for my skin, but this one is great.
Jett L.
Smells great! Keeps away my breakouts and easily helps to settle any new flare ups. The toner is unique in the fact that it doesn't dry out my skin, like many others do. It is a gentle final skin routine step for combo skin. And while its quite pricey it is worth the money.
Alejandra A.
Carson, CA
I really enjoy this product a lot. However, the amount of product is good for the price. I am never disappointed by this bc it's effective. I bought it at the origins store. I would totally recommend
Sasha H.
909 bunbury dr whittier
It's a really good product. It helps balance out your skin and discoloration. It's very gentle and it's a brand I already trusted so that was a plus. I would recommend it!
Rachel E.
I wish I saw better results, but I have not experienced burning or drying with this, sometimes I add a drop of tea tree oil if my skin is congested or I'm having a breakout
Maison L.
This is my first time using this product and I enjoy using it as a basic toner it keeps my skin looking clean and nice. It did the job however it is not totally necessary for your skin care routine. I would recommend to someone looking for an average everyday toner.
Christine C.
Los Angeles, CA
Great product. The smell isn't the best. But it's fine I can deal with it. It leaves my skin feeling soft and glowing. Origins is one of the best skin care brand out there!
Samantha R.
Perth amboy, NJ
Absolutely love this toner! After cleansing my skin I love to put this on just to help calm down my pores , tighten them and always remove an excess dirt , oil and makeup!
Michael C.
I always come back to this toner! I try others and they never live up this one. I love how it helps balance out my combo skin. Deep cleaning but not stripping to my areas prone to dry patches. Helps smooth the skin surface and very soft afterwards! Smells great!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?