BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Wilber H.
Loved this product! It really balanced my skin out! I've been looking for a great product to do this for me and this takes the gold! Amazing definitely would recommend!
Zikeria W.
Barnesville, GA
I absolutely LOVE THIS !!! After i use my face washes or my mask i use this and it does wonders. My skin has definitely improved and i know its from the help of this product
Sarah C.
West New York, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice for after face wash but before moisturizing, especially in the summer time. Very effective product! Would recommend!! Repeat user and will continue to use!
Carissa T.
I had an issue with my skin complexion it was very light and red and weird, after I started using this toner, every spot of complexion matches the rest of my face (:
Amelia S.
N Ft Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Waaaaaaaaayyyyy to harsh on sensitive skin. Very irritating. I tried using it several times and it was very disappointing. My skin did not like it and the people where I brought it from were very rude. Would not recommend.
Ale A.
i love this tonic! it makes your face feel extra clean and fresh. it smells really nice and dries in a few seconds. it certainly met my expectations (i love origins and have been using its products for years!)
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My holy grail toner! I went to Sephora and told them to give me the best skincare regimen that they suggest for my skin. I have normal/oily skin with hormonal breakouts and they gave me this toner. I love that it's all natural. I use it with a cotton pad and it really gets all of the dirt and grime off of my face and I feel so refreshed after. Highly recommend paying the money for this.
Ana P.
Boston, MA
I love this toner! My skin type is oily combo which can be super frustrating. My T zone will be an oil slick but around my mouth will be flaky and dry. This makes it difficult to find one skin care item that works for my whole face. This does a great job of removing my excess oil and mattifying my T zone without stripping my skin and drying out around my mouth. It took about a week and a half to see really good results but was totally worth the wait!
Cindy Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend picked this up last year and he really likes it. I use it occasionally when I'm at his house and I really like it too. It helps remove excess oil without drying out your skin at all. It really helps balance out the levels of your skin. It doesn't sting and doesn't have a strong scent, so for those with sensitive skin this would be great! It works well for combination skin and really helps with those pesky dry/flaky patches.
Rachel B.
Boynton Beach , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This toner is really nice and it made my face feel so fresh after washing. The reason I only give 4 stars is because it is a little pricey for being just a toner even though it a great product. I love the origins brand and everything they stand for. I would recommend this product if you have the budget for it but if you don't then I am sure there are much cheaper options.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.