BY ORIGINS #36 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Sarah W.
Arlington, VA
Homerun product! Have used this every day. Really have noticed a clear and bright difference to my skin. The product is not harsh and smells like s traditional toner. I like this one because i have sensitive skin on my face
Emily W.
Frisco, TX
I have very oily skin and I use this both morning and night after cleansing. I don't have sensitive skin but it feels light and doesn't burn like other toners. I feel very fresh and clean.
Britney H.
Scottsboro, AL
This toner keeps the redness off my face and makes my skin feel baby soft and extremely smooth. I love applying the toner right after I use my favorite face wash. It doesn't have a bad smell either, which is awesome.
Naraymar C.
I have an acne prone skin. I started using this product with Origins Ginzing scrub cleanser and origins checks and balances frothy face wash. OH Gosh,my face is so clear. I would highly recommend this.
Shana W.
I love this for acne prone skin, it's super gentle and awesome on my sensitive skin. I am halfway through my first bottle but will definitely be buying another when it is empty. A bigger bottle option would be great!
Cloie S.
I have a one year old daughter so I have to have simple skin products. I love this toner. It smells good. It's quick and easy to use. My skin stays so clear when I regularly use it. I would definitely buy this again.
Victoria S.
Colton, CA
I use this when my face is extremely dry and after using it a couple days my face returns to being healthy and not dry. I also get very oily on my forehead and this helps minimize that.
Zian G.
Frequent user of the product. Love it so much! No matter what skin type the timer is fresh, light and does it's job 100%. Great for everyday use, before and after makeup. Cleans face without harsh alcohol feeling.
Jocelyn G.
Pacoima, CA
Overall this toner really does work magic it works amazing to clean all the dirt off my face and it's the first time I use it so there's no problem so far. The packaging is sooo cute I really enjoyed this product.
Stephanie R.
Indianola, IA
Nice smell and left my skin moisturized and not dry. It came as a package with the treatment and moisturizer. It didn't leave feeling too greasy but a little bit by the end of the day.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Stephanie R.
Im dying to try all of these new products from origins! Is it worth the $??
Radha J.