BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Stephanie S.
Clovis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this toner and have never had a problem with it. I feel like this goes really well with my skin and I like the way my skin looks and feels after I use this product.
Kayla E.
Nashville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely oily skin, so I am always trying to find a way to balance that out. Just like the name, this tonic did just that! Besides it feeling amazing (it has a cooling/tingling effect!) it really helped calm down some of my oiliest areas. I felt like it helped keep my skin clear as well. I didn't so much get the exfoliating effect from this, as I still felt like I had rough spots that needed some extra love from my Clarisonic, but overall, this is a great product.
Anne C.
Windermere, FL
I usually love the Origins products, but I just not a fan of this product. The scent was just not appealing to me and left strange kind of filmy feeling on my face. Wanted to love this product but it was just not in the stars.
Lisa P.
Glendora, CA
I have combination skin type, with randomly break outs, this balancing tonic make my face feel fresh and comfortable. Normally use this if need to put make up on that day
Jenna L.
I love this stuff it's amazing! I've used it for awhile now and never fails to meet my expectations. I would definitely recommend this product because it's super gentle.
Wilber H.
Loved this product! It really balanced my skin out! I've been looking for a great product to do this for me and this takes the gold! Amazing definitely would recommend!
Zikeria W.
Barnesville, GA
I absolutely LOVE THIS !!! After i use my face washes or my mask i use this and it does wonders. My skin has definitely improved and i know its from the help of this product
Sarah C.
West New York, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice for after face wash but before moisturizing, especially in the summer time. Very effective product! Would recommend!! Repeat user and will continue to use!
Carissa T.
I had an issue with my skin complexion it was very light and red and weird, after I started using this toner, every spot of complexion matches the rest of my face (:
Amelia S.
N Ft Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Waaaaaaaaayyyyy to harsh on sensitive skin. Very irritating. I tried using it several times and it was very disappointing. My skin did not like it and the people where I brought it from were very rude. Would not recommend.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.