BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Jessica P.
Made my skin feel greasy and oily. I tried for a few weeks. I was told by my aesthetician that I don't need to use a toner with my pH-balanced cleanser, so this may have contributed to my oily skin.
shyanne g.
I was expecting the toner to dry my skin, but it actually did a great job at just evening the oily and dry patches on my face, and cleaning and tightening my pores. I defiantly 10/10 would recommend!
Caroline
Hillside, NJ
The best toner! This is a great toner that makes my skin matte and tales out all the gunk. This smells amazing and makes my skin feel refreshed. Gives a tingly feeling and makes the skin feel amazing.
Stephanie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good smell. This product seemed to even out the oil and dry patches on my skin pretty well. I broke out a tiny bit the first couple of days after starting it, but cleared up reasonably fast.
Fatima M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really good and keeps your face fresh it was very effective and I wasn't disappointed its packaging is simple thats what like i bought ut in an origins store
Caitlin R.
Puyallup, WA
Why I gave this 3 stars is because when I used this I was struggling with acne and truly this made it worse. I think it is still a great toner but I would not recommend if you have ance pron skin, it takes all the oils out which is not what you need if you have acne.
Jarwin P.
Miami, Fl
Dedicated to the proposition that all complexions are the same, this tonic includes exfoliants with state-of-the-art technology for Slough, pore flakes sweeping debris, obstruction and smooth rough spots. Laminaria shines the T-zone without eliminating or stinging. Soy protein protects moisture levels to prevent searing. It restores the proper pH of the skin, too. Dry areas and fats come together comfortably like one: refreshed, refined, rebalanced.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
ve been using the Origins united state balancing tonic for a little over a month now (ever since middle of December). My parents bought it for me because I didn't have a toner during the winter break, as my Etude House toner was over the liquids limit and I wasn't planning on checking in my baggage... I'm definitely thankful for my parents spending over $20 for this one skincare product!
Haley B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for combo skin. Gentle enough to use around the eyes, but still manages to get any leftover grime that my cleanser missed. My go to for the summer months.
Breeyona A.
Kapolei , Hawaii
This truly calms my skin and cleans all the dirt and oils off my face! I have to use this everyday after I wash my face. It makes me feel so clean and refreshed
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.