BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Victoria S.
Colton, CA
I use this when my face is extremely dry and after using it a couple days my face returns to being healthy and not dry. I also get very oily on my forehead and this helps minimize that.
Zian G.
Frequent user of the product. Love it so much! No matter what skin type the timer is fresh, light and does it's job 100%. Great for everyday use, before and after makeup. Cleans face without harsh alcohol feeling.
Stephanie R.
Indianola, IA
Nice smell and left my skin moisturized and not dry. It came as a package with the treatment and moisturizer. It didn't leave feeling too greasy but a little bit by the end of the day.
Jocelyn G.
Pacoima, CA
Overall this toner really does work magic it works amazing to clean all the dirt off my face and it's the first time I use it so there's no problem so far. The packaging is sooo cute I really enjoyed this product.
Daisy M.
Humble
Use this everyday. Morning and night. I have oily skin and I tend to get a breakout do to it. It helps heal them quicker and I use it with the face wash gel and the purity face wash.
Francheska S.
I love Origins products but I felt like this one dried out my skin. I have combination skin and mostly all toners work but this one didn't live up to my expectations. Its not pricey but I wouldn't use it.
Ariana K.
Northville, MI
Great basic cleanser and toner. It definitely removed impurities and helps the overall look of the skin. I may repurchase this product because it was overall effective. I would recommend to others consistently.
Marian E.
San Jose, CA
This toner makes my skin feel the best it ever feels every night! My face feels like it can breathe because it's so clean! It's not super affordable but not super expensive, but I think it's totally worth it!!
Fangyue H.
Portland
It works well as a cleaning toner. It has a very strong alcohol smell that I feel too overwhelming every time I use it. It gave me a tingling feeling which irritates me a little. Other than that, it's good.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I love United State balancing tonic by Origins. This stuff helps to re-balance you skin to it's proper pH. It's gentle and it has a spearminty tingle that it gives when you use it that is refreshing and it smells really good. It keeps my t zone from being shiny but it doesn't strip my skin and feel it leaving tight and dry like most others do. I would definitely recommend this to those with combination or oily skin. I buy mine directly from the Origins store or at Macys. Price wise it is more expensive than drugstore brands at $22.00 but it does last a good amount of time, and the results are great.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?