BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Michael C.
I always come back to this toner! I try others and they never live up this one. I love how it helps balance out my combo skin. Deep cleaning but not stripping to my areas prone to dry patches. Helps smooth the skin surface and very soft afterwards! Smells great!
Jommy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Origins Balancing Tonic I love this product! I'm almost through with my first bottle and I already bought an extra one. It's so light and gentle. I love it! ❤
Jennifer V.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love all of origins products, this toner removed any make up I may have missed and balances my combination dry to oily skin. The scent smells refreshing to me
Destiny B.
I feel this product really balance my skin and my skin discoloration and helps lighten my dark areas and don't leave my skin dry and harsh it give it a nice lil glow just have that fresh feeling I would continue to buy this
Cierra P.
Rensselaer , NY
I love this product my skin tends to be more sensitive with red blotchy spots when I used this product it definitely evened out my skin and left it feeling flawless.
Ashley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice toner. The smell is pleasant and not over powering. Its great for my combination skin because it dries up my oily t zone without over drying. Lasts a long time too!
Allison S.
Bartlett, IL
Loved this! I am usually skeptical of balancing toners because being a combo/oily person they usually cause me to over dry, but this product did not dry me out and I enjoyed the scent!
Kailey B.
Peoria, AZ
Honestly this stuff smells so good I and I literally feel like its grabbing the first and oil from my pres and it's like no more and I'm like yes but I don't know maybe that just be.
Oksana K.
Beauty Junkie Expert

I have an oily tzone, acne prone chin and dry cheeks. I absolutely love this stuff! Works great! The scent is a little funky, but you get used to it. I use this after using my Origins "Checks and Balance" frothy face wash, and I find they pair well together. Also there's quite a generous amount in this bottle for the price. My skin is soft and smooth and my nose (which is a grease ball of oilyness) is matte! It doesn't dry out my skin, but also doesn't leave it sticky or greasy. Would definitely recommend!
Chloe P.
Dulac
This tonic does wonders on red spots! It's helped with my oily t-zone area as wel. My skin can be sensitive to certain pro, but this one doesn't irritate it at all
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.