BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love United State balancing tonic by Origins. This stuff helps to re-balance you skin to it's proper pH. It's gentle and it has a spearminty tingle that it gives when you use it that is refreshing and it smells really good. It keeps my t zone from being shiny but it doesn't strip my skin and feel it leaving tight and dry like most others do. I would definitely recommend this to those with combination or oily skin. I buy mine directly from the Origins store or at Macys. Price wise it is more expensive than drugstore brands at $22.00 but it does last a good amount of time, and the results are great.
Stacy A.
Oviedo, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff, but I'm really not sure why? The smell wakes me up in the morning and makes me feel fresh. I don't know if it actually does anything for my skin, but I honestly love it anyway :) Don't get it near your eyes, it will burn.
Molly T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin feels so wonderful after using this! It's gentle on my skin, doesn't leave it way to oily, and very hydrating on my skin. It met above and beyond my expectations. I will be buying this again in the future!
Divya R.
Camas, WA
I was in desperate need to get my skin together after so many blemishes, redness, dark spots then to top it all off; whiteheads!! Disgusting, I know. Went in to Origins to figure out the best routine for me as my wedding was in a few months. The customer service is amazing. They really talk to you to understand your needs. I walked out with a few products along with this toner. 2 weeks in to my regime I was actually receiving comments on my skin from coworkers!!! All my white heads were gone and I noticed that there was still that one stubborn, noticeable white head that just would not go away. Then, I took my concern to Origins and the lady told me to start using the toner twice. Before washing your face and after. I though this was some scheme for me to finish up the product quickly but it wasn't. A week later, I woke up white head free. It totally disappeared.
Alyssa H.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only owned this product for 2 days and I can already say that it has mad a different in the oils in my skin. I went to Sephora searching for a face mask or exfoliant that would help me maintain my T-zone oiliness and the lady suggested that I try a toner. She was absolutely right. I've tried many origins products and haven't been disappointed yet. This is gentle enough to use every day and has a great scent. A little goes a long way. I used a micelllar water to take off my makeup, then used a cleansing mask, used the toner and then moisturized and I can honestly say my skin hasn't felt cleaner.
Hope M.
This product is meant to even out your skin while leaving it feeling fresh and youthful and that is exactly what it does! From a first time users stand point I would highly recommend this to anyone with gentle skin and definitely will be trying out more or origins skin products!
Eliana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of the toner and the price is good for the product amount. It did make me feel cleaner after my face wash but nothing more than I normally feel with any other toner. I did return to Sephora.
Jeimmy E.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es el mejor tónico que he probado! Mi piel es grasa y es muy efectivo para mí Maquillaje! Ha cubierto todas mis expectativas! No es económico, pero bien vale la pena! Lo recomiendo a todas mis clientes!
Tara G.
Harrisonburg, VA
I absolutely love love love origins products! This cleanses your skin so well and isn't harsh at all, very gentle and mild formula. A little pricier but it's definitely worth it. I have super sensitive skin and a lot of toners are too harsh for my skin, but this one is great.
Jett L.
Smells great! Keeps away my breakouts and easily helps to settle any new flare ups. The toner is unique in the fact that it doesn't dry out my skin, like many others do. It is a gentle final skin routine step for combo skin. And while its quite pricey it is worth the money.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.