BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Love the smell of this and the color adds some character to my skin care cabinet. I love the way my face feels after using this toner but I feel like it doesn't do enough to justify spending the money on it.
Kristina G.
Louisville, KY
I love the balancing tonic. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and ready for moisturizer. I love how lightweight it is and how soft my skin feels afterwards. This isn't just another tonic! It really works!!
Corah W.
Lakewood, OH
This stuff does help take redness out of my face only if used every day for a couple of weeks. The only reason i took off a star is because the smell bothers me for some reason.
Ashley B.
Hooper, UT
Average skin toner. I enjoy the smell and it seems to give me that extra clean feeling after washing my face, but it's not my favorite. Great for acne prone skin. I definitely would give it another try to see if maybe I like it better.
zozo S.
Bethlehem, PA
By far this is the best toner i have purchased... within a week my skin was noticeably brighter and more even toned (this is an accomplishment considering i have a reddish colored skin due to acne)!!! i will be purchasing this product again
Brittanie P.
Kansas City, MO
Love love love this tonic. I haven't used many origins products but this met and exceeded my expectations. I was a first time user of the tonic and will use again for sure. It cleaned deep without burning.
Jia K.
Boston, MA
I've got pretty bad combination skin; a t-zone that spits oil out like a spring and everywhere else on my face is a desert. So I was searching for products that would balance me out or hydrate without being oily. I use this in conjunction with the Origins Make a Difference + rejuvenating treatment moisturizer. I feel clean after using this toner and it doesn't break me out. My skin has started clearing up since changing my routine, but as for how big of a role this toner played... It's a bit pricey, but worked out for me. I bought it during one of Origins promotions, though. So unless you get a discount on it (which happen pretty often)... I probably wouldn't pay full price.
Sara K.
Raleigh, NC
It's a basic tonic. It feels good and doesn't sting and gives a clean feeling. But I don't think it was anything extra special. I don't feel like it did anything extra other than make my skin feel a little cleaner.
Macy G.
It does exactly what it says- balances! It has helped restore my skin to a balanced place! It never leaves me dry, but also helps to wisp away oil and keep it away throughout the day! Love this product!
Rebecca P.
Richmond, VA
After discovering Origins eye cream, I immediately wanted to check out more of their products. Toner is so important to my routine and Origins has one of the best.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?