BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Stafford J.
The Origins Balancing Tonic United State is so good. After using the Origins Checks and Balances™ face wash, that dries out my skin, this tonic, paired with the Origins GinZing™ Energy-Boosting Gel Moisturizer makes it feel hydrated and beautiful.
Carissa J.
Ames, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This. This stuff is it. By far the best balancing toner I've ever used. I've noticed my skin feels so much better since I've been using this. It balances my combination skin by removing excess oils and getting rid of dead skin but it doesn't over-dry my skin either. Love it.
Andriana ❤.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Simply refreshing following facial wash. Allows for soothing of skin irritated from washing/scrubbing/etc. Responsible for restoring balance in even skin color, oil control, acne treatment, and reducing dark spot presence. HIGHLY recommended.
Jerica R.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This toner is great. If you think the Clinique one is a little too harsh try this one. It’s a little less abrasive but still feels like it’s getting rid of all the dirt and oil. I also like that this one balances oil and dryness.
elsa z.
boston, ma
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this because Origins gave it to me for free with purchase and I ran out of my Kiehl's toner. I do not really like this product because I feel like it dries my skin a little bit, when it should be adding moisture to it. I will not buy this again because it does not work well with my skin.
Izzy C.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using this for 3 years. It keeps my dry skin less flaky looking and my oily spots in control. It gets the job done and doesn't dry me out. It takes off excess makeup I forget as well. It meets my expectations and I have no desire to change products.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this so much! It’s everything I could’ve asked for........ and more ! The price point is reasonable in my opinion. Overall, I have not been disappointed !!! Definitely would recommend to my friends !
Suzette G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down the best toner I've ever tried, and I go through toner alot!  I have combination skin, with most of my oil being at my forehead and my chin, and normal to dry cheeks (heavily sensitive and red.)  I DO use this in conjunction with my Origins Checks and Balances frothy face wash, but just giving my review on this particular product right now.  This toner claims to "slough pore-clogging debris and smooth rough spots while Sodium Hyaluronate helps hydrate."  Hence the reason for the name "United State, Balancing tonic."  I LOVE IT!  It is magic in a bottle.  I've been using this toner for about three months (have repurchased) and notice that the oil production on my face has decreased tremendously.  People compliment me on my skin all the time, and I always give credit to my skincare routine.  This truly cuts down my oil production while still keeping my cheeks hydrated. They don't feel tight or uncomfortable like some products can make your skin feel.  Not to mention the smell is absolutely incredible; reminds me of going to the spa and being pampered all day.  You get 5 fl. oz for $22; it may seem pricey but it is a high end skincare product and a little goes a long way.  I like to take mine and drop a tiny bit on my Shiseido facial cotton squares.  The best toner on the market, thank you Origins!
Anna K.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this toner. A lady from Sephora recommended it to me and I’ve been using it for about 2 weeks now and it’s amazing. It smells good and is reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend it to others with combination skin like me.
Grace B.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honest truth: I don’t get what toner is supposed to do. I got a sample size of this I think, and while it worked ok, I felt it was just another step in my skin care routine that I couldn’t be bothered with. I used it occasionally when I was too lazy to wash my face (gross, I know).
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.