BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Katie T.
Mount Airy, NC
This toner made my skin look more even toned. It was very gentle on my skin. It did not take a lot. It was very effective and it met all of my expectations! I would buy this product again for sure in the future!
Nikole S.
Kinston , NC
I love everything from Origins! After I remove my makeup or before I put on my makeup, I always use United State toner and it makes my face feel great all day. It smells nice too, which is why you should try it!
Nickie R.
Round Rock, TX
I use this daily twice a day and highly recommended it to anyone with combination skin. It keeps my skin in perfect balance and not too oily or not too dry. It also gives a taunt feeling to your skin as it dries.
Nicole P.
This product is so amazing!! It left my skin feeling great. It was very gentle on my skin.i noticed a difference right away and left my skin feeling great. I would use it again and highly recommend this product!
Marina E.
I have used this product a few times and it works wonders! I usually wear a lot of makeup so after I wash my face I use the cleanser to take off the extra gunk that may not have gotten off of my skin. Love it!
Kat A.
Tigard , OR
This is a great tonic it makes my skin feel fresh and energized. I use it in conjunction with my moisturizer from origins and they both work so well together. It's well worth the price for the long lasting effect and the quality of the product.
mia j.
Winter Spgs, FL
I have always had red skin on random parts of my face, nothing seemed to tone out the red patches accept this! I love love love this product. I was so happy to find it at Target and it was gentle on my skin, which is very sensitive to most toners
angela j.
It is important to me that I balance the ph of my skin which is why I love this product. This product cleans my skin and leaves it feeling fresh. I would definitely recommend this to a family member or friend.
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Love the smell of this and the color adds some character to my skin care cabinet. I love the way my face feels after using this toner but I feel like it doesn't do enough to justify spending the money on it.
Ashley B.
Hooper, UT
Average skin toner. I enjoy the smell and it seems to give me that extra clean feeling after washing my face, but it's not my favorite. Great for acne prone skin. I definitely would give it another try to see if maybe I like it better.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?