BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Tiffany M.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I have only used this product a handful of times but I'm going to continue using it! It's fabulous. Having sensitive skin, it's hard to find anything that works but this is a great toner and I can't wait to see more results.
Jasmin M.
Williamstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this toner!  I have sensitive skin so certain toners cause a burning sensation but I this did not.  It also left my skin feeling clean and smooth!  Definitely worth the price!
Sarah W.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Homerun product! Have used this every day. Really have noticed a clear and bright difference to my skin. The product is not harsh and smells like s traditional toner. I like this one because i have sensitive skin on my face
Katie C.
Northampton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this product. The only thing I'm not too sure about is the smell. I feel like it's kinda strong and my face stings when using it. Probably not worth it with the price but I still use it from time to time since I have it
Kimmie K.
I use this religiously on client before doing a makeup application. It soothes the skin and helps absorb whatever the next skincare product I put on them next, and for $22 it's a great price! A little goes the longest way.
Emily W.
Frisco, TX
I have very oily skin and I use this both morning and night after cleansing. I don't have sensitive skin but it feels light and doesn't burn like other toners. I feel very fresh and clean.
Britney H.
Scottsboro , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This toner keeps the redness off my face and makes my skin feel baby soft and extremely smooth. I love applying the toner right after I use my favorite face wash. It doesn't have a bad smell either, which is awesome.
Naraymar C.
I have an acne prone skin. I started using this product with Origins Ginzing scrub cleanser and origins checks and balances frothy face wash. OH Gosh,my face is so clear. I would highly recommend this.
Shana W.
I love this for acne prone skin, it's super gentle and awesome on my sensitive skin. I am halfway through my first bottle but will definitely be buying another when it is empty. A bigger bottle option would be great!
Cloie S.
I have a one year old daughter so I have to have simple skin products. I love this toner. It smells good. It's quick and easy to use. My skin stays so clear when I regularly use it. I would definitely buy this again.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.